Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Heya everyone

me and my partner are trying again after having a d&c due to having a missed miscarriage I have a question I've been taking folic acid to enhance the chance ATM my breasts are sore and not due on what could this be ??

Replies

• Could be anything, most likely cyclic pain. Sore breast does not mean just and only pregnancy... If you are not due yet, then might be the ovulation. Againç cyclic pain due to hormonal stages.

And folic acid is for a best of health of the foetus right from beginning, and some of women are deficent on it and it makes a big difference. That's why the idea is to take it before you TTC and during pregnancy.

Simply google stuff, most professional medical sites, wikipedia and websites typically for TTC etc. writes all the important stuff, i.e : "Taking a prenatal vitamin with the recommended 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord. Take it every day and go ahead and have a bowl of fortified cereal, too." there. I hope that helps...

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines.