Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 week wait. Anyone wanna wait with me?

Replies

• Welcome Sarah! !! Best of luck this month. Ive resigned myself as out this month but wI'll keep you informed about next month. Fingers and toes crossed! 

• Hi Sarah, welcome to the group. How many dpo are you? I'm now 12dpo so sign of AF atm but also got a BFN this morning so still in the land of limbo lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well.

Sending positive thoughts and baby dust to you all x x

• Hi greenteam and sambaby,

and thank you! I think I ovulated Friday/Saturday so approx 4dpo today. Due AF a week saturday. Sambaby when are you due AF?X

• Welcome Sarah - fingers crossed for you ladies

• Not too sure Sarah i have irregular periods since coming off the depo injection shortest being a 14 day cycle and longest 43 day cycle lol but confirmed ovulation cd22 this month with opk x2 (just incase lol) and temping so just waiting it out. If my leutal phase is the "typical" 14dpo then AF should be due in 2 days x 

• Sambaby, ah good luck! Thanks McQueen! Ah it's such a difficult 2 weeks isn't it xx

• Hi  

This is my first time joinin the ttw forum. Have to say snap Sarah also my 3rd cycle and last month was so sure I had caught and had all the "right" symptoms 

Been a busy time this month so only bd the day before positive opk. Really hoping we have caught though 😊

Only 4dpo and driving myself crazy

• Moonbeam, it's hard isn't it! Fingers crossed it's our month. I had a few symptoms like abdo pain and sore boobs but now nothing so it was probably in my head 😔

• Hi everyone,

So we are also in 2WW, I think I ovulated between Monday and Tuesday.

• Good luck mamaAsh x

• Thanks Sarah, 

Ditto ;)

• Hey ladies.... my 4th cycle actively TTC after a MMC in July at 10 weeks... 1dpo! Eek! Here we go again! sending baby dust to everyone xxx

• Hiya ladies sorry about my absence. It would appear last month was not my month =( but I've now pulled myself togther and ready to face a new month. Hope your all well, baby dust to those still waiting for thier BFP and happy healthy wishes to those who already have theirs x 

• Ah sorry to hear this sambaby! Sending you lots of luck this time around! Positive thinking. I am waiting to do a test in 4 days but not feeling positive myself 😔 Have to admit to doing a sneaky test today that was BFN Baby dust to us all! XX

• I am 6dop, so still have some time to wait. 

Sorry to hear about your MMC butterfly :/

Sarahj, don't worry for now :) and I think, sneaky tests are Okay, just to take the mind of excessive thinking about the result. Not always ideal, as it can hold a negative effect on you due to BFN(that is when you decide you can take it on board or not), but if you are hungry you go and eat... So why not to take a test if you can go and buy one and satisfy this very odd need ;) 

• Thanks sarah. Sorry for some reason I'm not getting notifications come through when people reply?? Hows the waiting going? I'm terrible when it comes to waiting i did several tests leading up to "test day" lol.

How are you feeling mamaAsh? 

• hello ;)

And how was your testing then ??

Well, I dunno about myself. I try not to look into it. All I feel is some aches down there, some pulling-like feeling. Nothing else apart from that. 

And you? All of you ?

• Only 5dpo so I knoe I shouldn't have any "symptoms" but have sore boobs, feel sick and cramping. HAve been a right cow today too! 🙊

• Yeah all BFN 😢 currently on CD7 again so fingers crossed for this month, didn't ovulate till CD22 last month so still have a long wait ahead. Fingers crossed for everyone x

• I am due on, on Saturday so praying it doesn't come! I did another test this morning which was BFN but I work nights and had drank a lot last night. Think I'll just wait now 😂😂