Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 week wait. Anyone wanna wait with me?

Replies

• you will be fine: ) haha, I remember my first thoughts when I discovered my "+". very much like Bridget Jones Diary narrative hahaha oh priceless, and my hubby's face, omg... All the panic and worries.. Trust me, finding out thay you are pregnant is Just The Beginning :) but in a positive way. Try to join that Due in... Groups, you can chat all about pregnancy and all bunch of stuff : )

• congrats girls! It's so exciting isn't it! I see pregnant mums all the time (as a midwife) and I can't imagine it being me in their position! I'm currently 10 days into cycle, started BD ready for my fertile window! Fingers crossed x

• Congratulations tash, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy  😊. I appear to have ovulates 5 days earlier than expected so haven't BD'ed as much as i hoped 🙁 just hope its enough to get my BFP although not holding my breath 🙁 so I'm back to 1dpo again, lets see what the next 2 weeks bring x

• hiya ladies

i am dpo 13 days suppose to test today but getting period cramps so haven't bothered to test. period due 22/11/2016. ovulated early always do...

• Hey girls!! I'm now 1dpo feels like it's going to drag in 😴 Dont help i woke up today with the cold got a blocked nose and feel crap! Going to be a long 2ww! 

hows everyone feeling? 

• Hi ladies!! Hope it's ok for me to jump in on this post. Pretty sure I ovulated today. Got a positive on cb digital and a very nearly positive on an internet cheapie. Me and hubby dtd yesterday morning and this morning so hoping I caught it. I've never had positive ovulation tests before and have recently been taking agnus castus. Had cramps and sore blobs yesterday and today. Felt like af was going to arrive but obviously  not lol. So fx for my bfp as we have been trying for 7 months now  I have super long cycles today is CD43 and apparently have only just speculated so who knows. Sorry for the life story lol. Fx for bfps for us all this month.

Jess xx

• Ha meant to say ovulated not speculated haha

• Fingers crossed Sarahj : )

Sambaby, don't do ovu sticks, try to relax and just BD all month until AF shows... Or not :) FX for this month though too !

Rara how long are you cycles? You can always take one and re test later on. if you cycle os 28days long then you should be able to see something at 13dpo... fx

Tamara, sorry for your cold, take some paracetamol and vit.C ; ) FX 

Hi Desperate (Jess),  good luck on the ovulation. Yeah, your cycles seem very oddly long, but of it works somehow then that's what matter. 

• Hi ladies. I am in the same 2 week wait boat ... aka the longest wait ever! I am just 1dpo ...hoping for my little baby. I use opks and just bought a BTT to temp with (haven't used it yet) ...Just recovered from an early miscarriage which shook me up pretty bad. We conceived our first month trying but the bean didn't stick :( This is our 3rd month ttc. Too early for symptoms yet I think...and my husband and I have different work schedules lately but this month we BD'ed 2 days before ovulation, day of ovulation and also the day after O. I need a break! Really praying for a baby. It's our first baby together, husband has a son from a prevous Relationship. I hope we all get our BFP's soon! Good luck ladies! 

• Morning ladies, Im from the other group with butterfly so thought I'd come say hi too 😊Hope you're all well! Sorry to hear about your mc starlight. Fingers crossed tightly for you this time😍

I am now 5/6dpo. Had some slight niggly cramp last night, and very wet cm! Taaaaad confused this morning though as I have (sorry tmi!) creamy/near enough clear ewcm??? Has anyone else had this, this long after dpo? 

• Hi smile.. Yeah I'm on 11dpo and still getting it now on 9dpo I had lots with a bit of pink discharge But it was only for one wipe.. So very confused  if it's just my body gearing up for my af but would that be two early? X

• Morning. Well I should be ovulating over the next week and OH sounds like he wants to give up he thinks its him. Bought him some vit with iron this morning 😢 good luck to all waiting x

• Hi Emma, could yours possibly be IB bleeding ?! My two cycles since being off Bc have been 17 day cycles and last AF was 10 days! I'm now CD25! No idea when this next AF is gonna pop up! 🙄 So annoying !!! 

• I was thinking that Hun but don't want to get hopes up :( I tested today couldn't help myself big fat negative :/ think it's too early? But I don't know can you implant at 9dpo? Is it that a bit late? i don't feel like af due but don't really have any other pregnancy symptoms xx hopfully this is your cycle to get a bfp then Hun fingers crossed 

this is my longest cycle ever!!! X

Hi girl is it me or can u see a very faint line 🙈

Im currently on 6 days past egg transfer and had to test this Saturday but couldn't help it and tested this morning I had 2 x 5 day blastocysts transferred xxx

• I definitely know how you feel! I had the weirdest tingly nipple sensation around ov day and achey boobs a couple of days after but just have cramp and this watery cm! Don't feel sick or anything and I'm always tired so that's nothing new! Just a waiting game isn't it :(:( IM TOO INPATIENT FOR THIS !!! 😂😂haha x

• Hi Angie I can see something there give it a few days and try again should be darker. X

• Thank you loobyloo I'm going to re test in few days hopefully see a darker line xxx

• Congratulations!! 👣👣

• So exciting congratulations! !