Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 week wait. Anyone wanna wait with me?

Replies

• Hi Rara fx you get a bfp in the next few days, please keep us update =) 

Tamara - I'm 2dpo too so will be nice having an exact 2ww with someone on the same day to try and keep each other sane lol

Jess- I ovulated earlier than expected so we only dtd the day b4 and the day of ovulation so I'm hoping it was enough to get caught.

Eastcoast - we're also on the same DPO so hopefully we can also keep each other sane lol. I started temping last month i found it easier using fertility friend to input data, its easier to read at a later dat nut it also give you detailed info definitely worth a look and you get a free trial .

Smile - your nearly half way through the 2ww positive calming thoughts. 

Emma - its prob too early to get a BFP try again in a few days, don't get disheartened about today, keep looking forward =) 

Loobylou - my hubby felt the same way, all you can do is reassure him there is no rhyme or reason why some people take longer than others, tell him to enjoy the practice cos once you do get you BFP between morning sickness and hormones it may be a while before he gets lucky again lol

Angie - congratulations that definitely has a line in my eyes, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy 

All ladies - my apologies for the massive post, trying to sort my notification as I'm not receiving any (annoying) so just wanted to catch up with everyone. I wish all you of the best of luck, and i send all of you positive calming thoughts x x x

• Thanks Sam 😊 I'm sure it's nothing but I have lower back ache today just above my bum, and for no reason at all, I couldn't stomach breakfast this morning. I'm up at 5:45am everyday for work and don't get a break till 11am so i literally dont think theres been a day where I haven't left the house without eating!!! 🙄 But like I said it's probably nothing, and just me over symptoming!

Hope all you ladies are okay!!

xx

• Hey Ladies,

Hope you dont mind me joining! I am now on the looonnng 2 week wait!! 

Been ttc for 10 months now after 5 years on the pill! 

Really hoping for our BFP this cycle! 

Fingers crossed!! 

Hope you are all well! xx

• Welcome Danielle! Af is due tomorrow and my breasts have been super sore and I am spotting light pink discharge  (sorry for the tmi) so I expect that I'm out this month. Weer couldn't really bd as much this month due to travelling around ovulation time so I didn't expect to have a successful  month this time. So on to the next month if af arrives tomorrow. We have been "going with the flow" but the more months that pass (3 now) the more we want to actively go at it lol. How are you all? 

• Welcome Danielle, the more the merrier =) the 2week wait always feels like an eternity lol so its noce to have others to talk to. 

Greenteam i have everything crossed for you, you're not out till the witch arrives =) hope you are well. X

• Hey Greenteam and Sambaby!

Yes the 2 week wait is longest ever!! But hopefully this month is the game changer! Fed up with AF rearing her ugly head lol! 

Greenteam dont give up hope yet! Xx

• Thanks ladies! Who knew there was so much precision to all of this? ! Funny thing is that we are after the bfp and that is only the beginning of so much more to come eek! Very exciting though and all things being well there is a 25% chance each month so we just stay positive and enjoy trying :) 

• I know right! I thought it was going to be easy lol! This is our 10th month of trying and i cant wait for everything else to come! Its all rather exciting isn't it?

Would really love to have our BFP this month i've seen some brilliant baby announcements! lol!

Exactly we just need to stay positive about the whole experience and be here whenever it gets too much :) xx

• I agree to all that's been said.

Myself, will start BD from Friday (CD10). Going for a private blood tests tomorrow morning, then to gyneacologist in the afternoon. Then will find out how is my PCOS, my ovu coming along, my anemia and other stuff. 

• greenteam I'm the same, 3 months trying! It's mad isn't it, I always expected it to happen immediately! Currently day 12 of cycle, will start BD tomorrow! Xx

• I know Sarahj! I am also surprised by how crazy it has driven me. I used to never even care about af or pay much attention to my cm and now I'm like an inspector with it all haha! Is it crazy that I'm looking forward to ridding myself of the planning and waiting just as much as the bfp?!

• MamaAsh it's good that you are getting checked out. Always good to ensure that everything is in order. I'm wondering at what stage hubby and I should get checked to ensure that all is well...I know that 3 months is early and that you should wait a year if actively trying first but any thoughts? Tbf actively trying is deemed to be bd every 2/3 times a week lol we are definitely not doing that on account lol so maybe we try that first

• Ha ha greenteam, I agree, it's so strange! I can't wait to stop analysing every day on the calendar. I'm sure we will get there! Hopefully this month fx xx

• imageimage

its official :) BFP!!!! Thank you all for your lovely words and sending baby dust to you all ladies xxxxxx 

• Congrautations!! That amazing. Wishing u a wonderful pregnancy! Xx

On another note maybe too much info but I've been getting lots of creamy white cm not very strechy but cervix is really high. I know there have been lots of ladies trying longer them me but do you have any experiance on this please?? Xx

• Congratulations Angie 👪 i hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy. 😊 x

• What amazing news Angie! !!!!!!! Whooooooop!  

Looby I am not sure but I often get that post ovulation and closer to af. I am yet to be pregnant so I can't say whether it is a good sign or not but stay positive!! 

Af came for me yesterday as expected and I've been cramping so much so painful lol but it's mine and hubby's 10 year dating anniversary today so I'm on a high! I hope that you ladies are well! 

• Green. It's come before ovulation so no idea. X

• Oh right! Sorry Looby I misunderstood. Yes I get creamy discharge 1/2 days before I get the egg white kind and when I start to feel the twinges /popping of ovulation so the creamy discharge for me prior to ovulation usually means I am nearing ovulation. I hope that helps

• Strangely I also get it and watery kind just before my period too