Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

4 days late!

Hi all,

I'm new to the site so I hope I'm posting into the right form.

I have been TTC for 3 months now and have very regular 31 day cycles, never even a day off. Now here I am CD35 with no period! I tested CD31 BFN and today BFN.

My sympotoms have been:

-Period like cramps for the past week just more mild. 

-PMS symptoms (sore veiny BBs, tired, hungry,) the normal for me. 

-Cervix is medium/high softish?

-CM that comes and goes. Today it has been creamy & stringy and that never happens, I'm typically EXTREMELY dry.. Even during O I barley get anything. 

My question is have any of you that have already had a child had a negative test 4 days late and turned out to be pregnant? Just confused :( 

Replies

• I think sometimes it can depend on the sensitivity of the test. First response early result are the most sensitive and give good results quickly. Digital tests and some cheapies are the least sensitive and can take longer to get a positive. Is it possible your cycle has been altered by illness or stress and you ovulated late?

• Thanks for the reply. I don't feel stressed but I could be without even realising! probably since TTC Amy body wants to play tricks on me. I guess it's just a waiting game for AF to show. I will test in a couple days if  still haven't started.