Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC

Replies

• Idk my period are 7 days but i am taking folic acid that my doctor perscribed so that i can concieved my second child but idk if folic acid works correct

• Your cycle length is the day you start your period to the day before you start your next one. 

• If your period started on 2nd October you are now on CD29 which is pretty late to have only just ovulated, but it is possible if you have long cycles. (Length of bleeding doesn't make any difference as you count from day 1) 

if you did ovulate 4 days ago then I would say it's a bit early for implantation but it's possible. It takes 4 days for HcG to be processed so you are unlikely to get a postive  until minimum 8dpo. Most ladies start testing at 10dpo. 

I ask about your cycles as i get postibe OPKs just before I start my period. 

• Oh ok thanks for the advise

• Then i been having constante headaches is that normal

• FlyingButterflyfly is exactly right and has explained it very clearly. 

• Headaches can be a symptom because of hormone changes but at 4dpo it's unlikely to be because of pregnancy.  

• Oh ok but i dont know if i will be able to produce my second child and headaches and nausea aint my thing i been feeling nausiated right after i eat something and also feel sleepy through out the day

• 4dpo would be too early for morning sickness as even if you have implanted today then it would take 4 days for hcg to appear and its that that causes the symptoms.

try and relax and try not to overthink things... the last 3 months I have convinced myself I am pregnant and not been. All you can do is wait. 

• We are all on here TTC and worrying that we won't get pregnant but worrying and stressing about it all won't help you. 

Stress delayed ovulation for me last month so it definitely has an effect on things

• I been bleeding since yesterday but the water in the toilet is not red only when i wipe its brownish pinkish color and still have pregnancy symptoms what does that mean.

• wait a few more days then test again 

• I am so confused this is my 3 day bleeding only when i wipe idk what it is still have that nausea everything i eat i feel like throwing up i hate feeling like this can i be pregnant amd still be bleeding pr is it impossible.

• You never said how long your cycles between periods were. Based on the fact your last AF was 2 October you are now cd31 so it's likely that this is your period. 

My period last month was only when I wiped... my body is readjusting after miscarriage so it can play tricks. 

• Many ladies also get postibe OpKs on period... I do.... it's the hormones that bring AF on that can cause the OV sticks to appear postive. 

• So if its my period how long can i take an ovulation stick and i had sex yesterday can that affect my period or is it good and do i have to wait till my period is over to check if i am ovulating again or can i just have sex right after my period

• Can i still take my folic acid while on my period or will affect my hormones 

• Folic acid can be taken all the time... you don't have to wait until bleeding is over to have sex that's just personal choice. Some lad use opks all the time... I did one month to make sense of it all. I have 26-28 day cycles so start testing around cd7 and usually ovulate between days 12-14. You should probably start cd6-7 (is that now) if your cycles are 25 days long then you probably ovulate cd10-11 but thats just guessing based on a luteal phase of 14 days.... some ladies only have a 10 day luteal phase (time between ovulation and period)

• Ok after ovulating that monday october 31 i just started bleeding but only when i wiped and its been 4 days now and bleeding only when i wipe and my periods r normally heavy dark red and this are light red to pink can i still be pregnant cause i do feel nausiated alot and when i am on my period the toilet water is super red and not this time i need help can i be or not be pregnant cause ita wierd after ovulation i start bleeding i was suppose to get my period on the second of november and not on the 31 of october can some one answer this please i need help and still confused