Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 5

Replies

• Are you using second morning urine?

thanks Binceys.... just proper cried my eyes out... getting so stressed out over everything and feel sick. 

• My last two since coming off bc have only been 17 day cycles. Just had a 10 day Af! Yeah it was second urine about 10:30am

• I only ask, because using FMU can give false negatives on the cheap OPKs... I have done FMU before and barely a line and then half an hour later with SMU I get a blaring postive. 

• Nah was much later as I was up at 5:45am today for work! Not really sure what to think !! I had a very faint... (but more positive than the cheap opk) on the cb ov test I did on Monday?? I'm so confused! thought it would be showing up by now! Maybe this cycle will be longer and I'll ov later?

• CB ov tests don't do faint positives as are digital... or are you using a different one... if you are only having 17 day cycles you may have ovulated already.... that is a strange one... you can still ovulate when bleeding.... our bodies are so confusing 

• Was just going by the lines underneath in the digi (I know you're not supposed to) I have an inkling that I might've Ov'd during the beginning couple of days of my AF! will keep testing I guess! 

cant be dealing with all this confusion! 😣

• Yeah you aren't meant to read those lines because they look at different hormones.... maybe get a dual hormone one and use it from day one of AF next time for one month to see where you are. I did that for my second cycle so that I could make sense of it all. 

• Fly, I think I'm going to try and hold out and test on Wednesday (AF due Friday)...although there is a massive possibility I might 'accidently' pee on a stick which might just happen to find itself in my bathroom Monday morning. Those pesky sticks...always trying to tempt you.

• Hahahahahaha that's why I don't have any proper tests.... just the odd cheapy stick 🙊 My AF is due next Friday too! Our cycles have all synced! 

• Mines all up the spout it's either due the 9th or 17th... no idea 😟😟 xx

• That's how I felt last month. horrible isn't it ? 

• yeah, it's the not knowing that's the biggest pain 😞 It's because I've ov'd so early this month. but if af wasn't late last month then I have ov'd on time if that makes sense? 

• Ahhhhh yes you need to go from ovulation day and add on the luteal phase as that will never change :) 

• That means im 9dpo this makes me slightly more positive...

• Kaza and Emy, i hope things sort themselves out quickly and you have a clear answer on what is going on. This waiting and wondering is so hard. Fingers crossed for you both that these are signs of a bfp around the corner. 

Butterfly, good luck with the job situation. I hope the interview turns into something if it's the job you want! .. here's hoping your bfp is right around the corner too!

I think you are right.. so many here syncing with each other! 

I'm CD 19, if I o'd at all it MAY have been yesterday .  If this cycle follows last cycle af would be due on the 13th.. not sure that's a long enough LP IF I did O.... oh the uncertainty.. sigh..

speaking of uncertainty.. i dare not compare mine to what my friend is going through. She gave birth to their new baby (my new god-daughter) this week and it turns out that she (the baby) has brain damage. Right now they are waiting out the first few days to retest and see if she regains brain function. If you pray, please include them in yours. these are very difficult days for them. They need all the positivity they can get.

• must be so hard for them, fingers crossed and prayers for them xx

• That is so sad :( I dont pray, but I am part of a postive thoughts group, as my friends husband is In a coma after a bike accident, so I will also send thoughts their way too xxx

the second interview is a job I really want just got to wait a while as the lady is away.... grrrr! In the meantime have been fielding rubbish roles from other agencies and it's doing my head in!!!

9dpo.... there you go :) even less time to wait to test. 

Once you ovulate you add on your LP.... normal is 10-14 days.... hence the title two week wait as average is 14.... anything less than 10 is regarded as not right and best to see the doctor.  It will never change, so when I OVd on cd17, it extended my cycle to 31 days. I OVd on cd13 this month so will have a 27 day cycle :) 

• I've just never ov'd so early. I think it's probably all still settling back down after mc. I've got lots of Xmas parties/meetings coming up. so think if not lucky this month I'm gunna rest till after Xmas xx

• Yeah I am stopping everything after this time round. No sticks or temps.... need to sort out job etc. 

• So much easier said then done! But definitely need a break