Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 5

Replies

• Ladies....iv been clear of spotting all day after yesterday til now it's just brown when I wipe n a bit in my knick's. ....says on countdown pregnancy that spotting yesterday and today give's me a 17% out of 20% probability  (if iv caught that is) either that or af is coming xxx

• It does sound like IB (but I don't want to get your hopes up) i had bleeding like this last week. I did pg test and had very faint lines but now worried it's evap. so going to wait afew more days and see what happens. if it was ib you should take a test 3/4 days after. when is af due? Xx

• I really do hope so...I haven't a clue when af is due thanks to the irregular bleeding...my last proper af was 14th to 18th Sept....had 3 lots of spotting/bleeds which have knocked me and haven't a clue what's going on...boobs have been a tad sore today aswell but still trying not to symptom spot xx

• Fingers crossed... you had that postibe OPK, so am hopeful for you 🍀 

• Lots and lots of baby dust....

• Thank you ladies we will find out soon 😱 hope it isn't just my body being weird xxx

• Hi ladies!

Hope your all ok! Sorry your feeling down Emy sending hugs!

So officially 1dpo Let's symptom spotting commence ha ha must control my crazy!

Fingers crossed for the job butterfly 

Xxx

• Thanks Kimmi 

symptom spot away..... my boobs are quite sore now and the bloating and heartburn is bad. Boobs are a lot painful and have been crying today  moody last 2 days.... but I have got the hump about not working so it could be that....

only 7dpo so aaaaaages to wait 

• Any news ladies? And testing going on? 🙊

• Morning xx

Iv got pulling pressure in tum... tender boobs. ....and really gassy x

When should I test...Saturday or Monday. ..thinking saturday may be too soon xx

• I've not really had any symptoms of af or pg, other then achey legs and pulling in tummy. I'd probably wait till sun/mon kaza. But I know if it was me a wouldnt be able to 🙊🙊 xx

• Morning Ladies,

Kaza that's really good news - fingers crossed!

Try hold out until Monday (harder than it sounds)... I'm going to test then too and I also think Fly is. We might have a triple wammy of good news!

• So we all holding on til Monday? I will try my best lol I'm at work all weekend so only time I could give in is before work tmro as I'm on a late haha....

Be good to get a triple wammy wouldn't it 🤗🤗xxx

• haha yup a triple wammy would be perfect! :)

• Be awesome for a triple whammy! Am trying not to think about It.... i Amy accidentally pee on my cheapie sticks though!!! Lol!

i haven't had any temp dips.... in fact my temps have been the same for the last 8 days give or take .01 of a degree.... maybe this means my hormones have been sorted out after MC. It's about time! 

• Got everything crossed for us all xxx

• I may join in to make it a foursome 😉😉 good luck to you all xx

• Yes bincey please do....

Still a slight tinge of pink when I wipe....don't none no cp? my cervix is so high n soft x

• I don't think your out yet...fingers crossed. My cervix is also really high but I can't seem to get to grips with all that. Because even on day before last af started it was high xx

• Yeah CP is too unpredictable to ascertain PG. Still do it though! lol! 

Lets hope for all of us.... I think yours is IB Kaza