Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 5

Replies

• Same with temps sorry haven't a clue xx

My boobs feel like I've been punched in them lol...I do hope this is it I just want to no lol xx

• Booooooo Kaza. Wait a bit more....

temps should be done first thing in the morning after 3-4 hours rest and using a BBT thermometer. donit before you speak or anything!!! It will be low before ovulation, will dip and then the day after ovulation it will shoot up. 

Some people say a dip after OV signifies implantation, but I had it the last 2 cycles and no PG here! It will stay high if PG, but will dip just before AF

• Thanks for the help! 

sorry Kaza. Wait a couple more days and retest.  Fingers crossed! 

• This is mine at the moment... the most stable it's been since my MC 

• Omg OH unpacking n he found my pg test stash oopsy lol xxxx

• Lol, how did he react to that. I'm like the stealth when post man comes. Im gutted they never came today. now have to beat he to the post tomorrow. Xx

• He said absolutely nothing haha I was trying ro get to them before he did not there they were on the bed I was like oh crap 😂😂 asked him to put them in my drawer xx

• Good luck with all the tests ladies! Exciting!!

• imageHopefullysoon this is my temp chart. I had a bfp last weekend. I didn't have an ov dip but seemed to have an implantation dip. Hope this helps xx 

• Now seriously confused....opk ximage

• Would make more sense +opk now as I'm cd15 BUT why the positive last week n what's with the bleed 😭

Last bd was Monday eve so if we do tonight will I be covered enough to catch if I'm lucky? 

Looks like I'm back to the countdown xx

• Oh crumbs Kaza! Opks do pick up on PG! 

Arent you further on than cd15 though..... I thought we were the same dpo?! 

• Some people get OV bleeding....

• Might be  best to start doing temps kaza as it's the only way to see whether you ovulated. Like butterfly says though opks do pick up hcg too 🙊

• I could well be further than that but going from my last bleed (on my spa day) I'm cd15? I'm so frigging annoyed right now...not even a hint on pg test so I think I'm back to square 1 xx 

• Do I start temp from tmro? 

I'm so confused

😭

Just trying to come up with explanations lol...so I was doing opks every eve due to not knowing when my last true af was then got the positive last week n went from there....

Now had this extra strong one tonight so now thinking that the bleed on spa day was where I hold go from? 

So this could be ovulation bleed? 

DO u think all this makes sense? x

• I really don't know.... 🙊 I think you need to buy a basal thermometer chick.... and Bd tonight just in case.... my cycle last month was nuts.... just cos you get a postiVe OPK doesn't mean it happens as I well know with my ridiculous amount of OPks last month... I even got one on 7dpo!!!!! 

• Start temping ASAP. It will make you feel more in control 

• I've got a basal themometer so I'll start tmro although I'm on an early Sunday so will be temping at a different time...will that be okay? I need to be sly with it so OH doesn't think I'm crazy...

From the last bleed on 21st the opk I thought was positive was cd6....will start this n see what happens xx

• I ov'd cd7 this month...I kept opk just in case and had only faint lines. i bleed at ov and have had brown spotting twice since. in theory af is due tue/wed but I'm not all that convinced xx