Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 5

Replies

• Get a Bd in just in case x

• Suppose I'll bd n hope for the best xx will I be in time if I am Oving now? xx

• Yeah because your ov 12-36hrs after +opk xx

• Right well he's getting jumped haha 😂😂 thank God he didn't find my opks...

Can't explain the sore boobs though 

Do I class myself as 1dpo tmro x

• to be honest.... who knows 😂🙊 I guess so.... orrrrrr it could be a positive pg test in waiting...

my boobs are sooooooo painful... stupid hormones..... hope it's a good sign 

• Ohhh I'm so confused 😭😂

Our bodies are rubbish xx

• Yep..... temping really does help with confirming ovulation 

• I've just downloaded the FF app...don't really understand it but trying to put what I no into it xx 

• Aww, you guys are the best! thanks for the charts butterfly and Louise! I appreciate it! It's so much better to have people to come to for advice. Congrats again Louise on your bfp!! How is the pregnancy so far? 

Kaza, good luck with the charting. Hopefully it'll help bring clarity. 

Bincey, I hope your bfp is coming this time! Butterfly yours looks promising too!

• No problem. :) here to help!

kaza I only use it for temping and don't bother really with the other stuff other than Bd days and opks 

• Thankyou hopefullysoon . Yes it's going ok Thankyou although very nervous after mc a few months ago so taking it one day at a time. Think I am going to book a private 6 week scan as I don't want to go all the way to 12 weeks again and find out something has gone wrong. Hope you are well xx

• I know how you feel... the day I get my bfp I am going to be so terrified and v nervous about any internal scans.... i will also try and get an earlier scan, but it means nothing really as at 7 weeks all was well....

i think will just have to try and adopt the what will be attitude and try and enjoy it all. Such a shame that the trauma of MC can potentially spoil any future experiences :( 

• Yes that's exactly how I feel butterfly. My pregnancy last time stopped at quite an early stage but my body didn't seem to realise so carried on with all the symptoms so am hoping that if I am lucky enough to see a heartbeat at 6-7 weeks then at least I know it's carried on longer than last time. Will be a nervous wreck though on the scan day 😢

• Same here... i made it to 10 weeks and baby had died the day of the 7 week scan :( 

• Hey ladies! 

Hope your all well?

Driving myself a bit crazy but trying not to symptom spot. Been having lower abdominal cramps since last night. It's been 5 days since my positive opk so I don't think it's ovulation related and never felt ovulation cramps before. But it's only 3/4 dpo so doubt it's related to anything maybe just upset tummy. Been googling like a crazy person honestly the internet is dangerous.

Hugs xxx

• Google is the Bain of my life :( 

• Hello ladies, tested this morning and was bfn!! I swear the two i took the other day had faint lines, so I have been repeatedly staring at this test desperately looking for a line lol. Hope your all ok!!

Ive spent so much time googling i reckon I could get a degree! ..xx

• Binceysmummie sorry about the bfn. How many dpo are you now? 

Kimmi sounds promising. I had cramps from early on xx 

Emy how are you? Hope you're ok xxx

• Only 11dpo i know it's super early, I just had gut feeling. Silly I know 😞

• Is it the cheapie strips you're using ? I find them rubbish.