Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help!: Keep getting faint lines on pregnancy tests

For the past 2 months I have taken 12 pregnancy tests. Half of them had shown negative, the others seem to have barely visible faint lines. Something in me tells me that there is something different about me, but I don't know if I'm just delusional. If I am pregnant I'm around 11 weeks. My belly is getting bigger and I can feel my skin stretch, and I can see my veins all over my body. Since I feel like I'm starting to show that's what prompted me to take a few more tests. I don't have many symptoms; just fatigue, constipation (going on for 2 months now), and mild nausea. I also want to point out I'm still having periods but they are not normal; they are lighter and there's more brown spotting (has been this way for past 2 months). I have a picture of the last tests I just took within the past 3 days, are they positive?image Should I go to a doctor to be tested? Very confused right now!

Replies

• Sorry not sure how to make picture larger

• Hi. I can't see any lines on these tests - but maybe that is because the pics are small and I cant see the details very well. 

If you think you are around 11 weeks pregnant, then maybe try a clear blue digital test - then it will give you the result in words so there is no confusion about a faint reading. If you are 11 weeks like you have calculated, there will most definitely be enough HCG in your system for a clear blue digital! 

Please keep us updated

• Go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. Blood tests don't lie, it will tell you if you are pregnant or not.