Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Confusion

Replies

• Hey girls I have done one but it's negative :( I really hope I get a positive soon I'm lying in bed feeling so sick so im hoping this is sign 

good luck girls when are you gonna test ?? X

• Its not over until AF shows up dont get dishesrtened. If you have ovulated late then it may still to early to test.

My cycles are 30-35 days long so AF isnt due for another 17 days!! So my 2WW is slightly longer lol ill take a test the day after AF due if she doesnt show up.

Its lovely to chat to people in the same situation xx

• Hello ladies, 

So today I woke up, and decided OK, I am not pregnant, so it is only bf-ing messes my period up. An hour later while I was doing washing up I started feel pain I could only describe as round ligament pain (!!). I ever only experience it when I was pregnant, and never thought I could have it early (if I get my BFP I will be like 5 weeks I think), but apparently you can have it early, most commonly with your 2nd (or in my case 3rd) pregnancy.. I am a bit more hopefull now, but I don't know when will I have enough courage to test again 😅

Maybe with you together Mummy (if I can wait for that long), or with you Emmalouise (you Od 9 days ago, didn't you?) I am sure it was early then to test now, sorry for suggesting it.. I know how frustrating to see a BFN. (I had 6 already with this cycle)..

Mummy, 16 days left.. Shall we do a little game about it? Every day you can share a little story about your son, or earlier pregnancy, so there is something  to break the stress.. You start! 😉 

I am greatful to have you to talk to with, as my hubby doesn't really a good listener, especially if it contains tmi haha 😄 

Have a good day lovelies, and baby dust for all of us 👶🏼 X

• Emmalouise, do you have children? X

Sorry I meant to ask, but I forgot before I pressed post xx

• We can definately test together if you can wait another 17 days Blower but I dont think I could be that patient if i were you lol 

Yes thanks to my long cycles AF isnt due for over 2 weeks!! I will be symptom spotting from now until my HPT and keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!!

Okay so a story that comes to mind about my DS when he was a baby was his reflux. It was terrible, he could have a bottle of milk and throw up double what he had drank!! He would go through about 15 bibs a day and 3-4 outfits. One day when I started him on puréed food he ruined the carpet!! I was feeding him his mix of vegetables-orange colour- and he threw up all over himself, all over his bouncer and all over my CREAM carpet. Safe to say he ruined the carpet lol but I love him more than anything and i wouldnt change it as he is now a happy healthy 8yr old 😊💙 xx

• Oh dear, what a story lol 😄 I bet you never bought cream carpet after that 😅

My recently favourite story is my older boy's (nearly 3yo) funny words. 

-Mummy, what is it taste like? (He was eating a yoghurt, so I figured he was interested in the flavour)

-Ehm.. Apricot!

-Bless you, Mummy...

😆😆😆

He is such a funny chatterbox, just started to use words like actually, shall we, or probably. ❤️

I don't know Mummy how will I cope with patience, but at the moment I feel the power..😉 I mean if it is positive, it wont't run away; if it is negative, then it won't change after that no matter how long I wait.. So in this situation the only failure could be af, but I don't really calculate with her lol 😄

Where do you live? 

i live in Shrewsbury, UK, but I was born in Budapest, Hungary. My hubby is English, so do my boys. 

Any symptoms? (I know it is too early, but you might spot something unusal..) 😉 X

• Oh how cute, your boy sounds like such a funny character lol

I live in the North East of England. Ive had a few cramps but nothing major. Ive had some spotting today aswell but dont have a clue what that could be with as its too early for implantation bleeding.

Ill have to just wait and see what happens xx

• Hi ladies I think Im

9 days today.. I'm sporting pink waterish dischargw well say I was it's gone now just once I went to toilet but I spotted last month and then af showed her ugly face the day after so ... I'm having a few cramps so I'm unsure my discharge is back to white stuff again now so confussed 

ywah Hun I have two little boys  Nearly 7 and little one just gone 2 ( he's being tested for autism ) how about you Two? 

How you feeling xx

• EmmaLouise the spotting could be implantation bleeding maybe?? 

Ive been feeling strange since ovulation, stomach cramp - really bad during the night lastnyt - , headache, back ache, boobs felt really heavy yesterday and a little bit of light pink spotting yesterday and this morning. But its too early for implantation bleeding so unsure what it could be, only ever get spotting when AF is due but its way too early for her to show yet.

Are you feeling any better or having any further signs? Xx

• Hi Hun I'm praying it was implatation as touch wood ibe had no more just loads of white cm today

i dont really feel any differwnt just I guess my boobs feel a little fuller and look more red on the nipples and are itchy ( tmi sorry ) lol I brought some tests today incase I do come on but I don't feel like I am so im really hoping I have a bfp soon

how many days past ovulation are you? Xx

• Im 3-4dpo, i dont know why but ive got a good feeling about this month. 

Im feeling positive which I hope is a good sign!! 

Hopefully we will both have out BFP this month xx

• Postive is always best Hun.. We worry we aren't pregnant then when we are we worry everything's ok then when they are hear we have a life time of worry but my goodness they are so worth it my two melt my heart x

• I fully agree!! They are worth every bit of worry, sleepless nights & sick stained clothes lol xx

• Aw ladies, these are good signs! 😊😊 I am feeling very hopefull for you two 😉 

Emma, I think your spotting was implantation bleeding; the time is just right 😉 I have 2 boys as well, 3yo (P) and 1 yo (H). The older one keep asking for a sister lol One thing for sure, if we have an other one, her/his name will start with D. In that case we can say we have a 'PHD' 😆😆😆

Mummy, your spotting could have been O bleeding? I know you Od earlier, but maybe it just came out now.. If it makes any sence.. But the signs are promising. 😉 Would you like to share another baby-related story? Surely you have thousands of it 😊😊

I am on CD34, 22dpo.. Didn't test in the last 3 days.. Too scared 😕 Got BFN at least 6 times in this cycle, but still no sign of AF. I had a migrane yesterday evening, still feel the echo of it, but nowhere as bad as yesterday.. (Even tho I did eat, drink plenty, had a nap at afternoon).. Last time I had migranes I was pregnant with H 😁 

I really don't know what would be just far too late to hope for anything.. I have nausea after breakfast always, , and dizziness, bloated, heartburn (what was always a pregnancy symptom for me with both of my boys), tiredness, sore boobs, etc. Well, I don't know what to think now.. Just keep waiting. Thursday H has an injection, so I might book an appointment with GP, because if it is not pg, then I think it will be a cyct..? 😰

Yesterday my big boy, P said he will be king when he grows up, so I quickly found a picture and showed Princess Charlotte. I said he has to marry her, if he wants to be king, and he had a big smile on his face and said OK 😆😆 She is such a pretty little princess 😍

Have a great day ladies, baby dust and patience for all of us 😊👶🏼💐💐 xxx

• Hi Hun I've never been this long in a cycle ever so this is a first.. I tested today and was negative but I think even if it was implantation it's still early right? I've got back ache but could be pms :( so confused just wana know now 

ahh your little ones sound adorable :) bless them 

ahh you are having a long cycle like me do you do the ovulation tests? I no I ovuLted really late this month as I said.. Maybe you just ovulated later thank you expected ? I hope we get our bfp soon X 

• Yes if it was implantation it may still be too early for you to test. 

Im bleeding again this morning so not sure if its the start of AF or something else. But if it is AF shes super early, im only CD 19 and my cycles are usually 30-35 days. 

Yes i started using opk this month, i ovulated CD 14-15 which is also why im confused to the bleeding im experiencing as im only 4-5dpo.

Im so confused this month xx

• Hi girls,

Emma I do not use OPKs, as I usually feel O, like a pre-period pain around middle cycle. But I am totally confused now.. Gonna buy some tests today, but I am scared to test. (I mean if it is a negative, then what is wrong with me?)

Thank you for your kind words about my boys. 😊 Tell us something about your boys! If you are pg now, do you have a gender preference? What your boys think about having a baby in the family? 

Mummy, this spotting is super confusing now! Wow! I never thought things can actually get really complicated, right? I wish I would know what is going on, but I am afraid I can't offer any help.. The best we can do is wait, and see..  

Fingers crossed ladies for all ❤️

Ps I recently read somewhere it takes usually 5 days after implantation to reach 20 mlu hCg level in urine, so save the heartache and wait at least till that day. Or if you take a less sensitive test, even longer... well, wait for it 👶🏼 XXX

• Oh bullocks...! I always forget something 😅

Mummy, what your boy think about having a little bro/sis? Do you have a gender preference? Do you have another story to share with us? 

Take care ladies, GL xx

• Bullocks lol 😂😂

• My son would like a brother and my OH would like a son, I would prefer a girl so that i have 1 of each but aslong as its healthy im not bothered what the sex is. 

The spotting has stopped again so just happened this morning. I cant wait for the next 16 days to pass so i can see if AF is late and do a HPT 

How many days past O are you now blower and when is your AF due? Xx