Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• Oh no! thats the worst! maybe go to the hospital tomorrow and they may be able to do an ultrasound than, when I miscarriaged I went to the hospital both times and they took an ultrasound

• Or today, depending on when it's night time for you :) 

• Good luck and I honestly hope everything turns out well 

• @Gem... you should go to your doctors ASAP and get a scan.... that's what happened with me and I was booked in straight away x

• Thanks girls I have just started a new job so can't get out during working hours and the early pregnancy unit is only open mon-frI 9-5!! How stupid is that!! I might go to a&e and see if they can scan but I think they might just tell me to book for early pregnancy unit. I was going to contact where I have my private scan booked for next week and see if they can bring it forward a week but they only take from 7 weeks and I'm only comming into 6 

• id still ring to see if they can bring it forward as they can do a vaginal scan thingy (they once did for me) I'm also about to go into 6 weeks! I'm 5 weeks 3 days! were so close together! xx I pray that your baby is safe! xoxox

• You really need to look after yourself... I know with work it's hard and my EPU is only open 9-12. I had the same, ignored it for a few days and sadly ended up as an emergency case. You definitely need to get checked out... 

A and E sounds like a good bet if you can't get to the EPU. Definitely get seen.... it's not worth it ignoring it until next week. I really hope it's nothing, but definitely get checked out 

• Thanks so much girls i am resting on sofa at the minute if it continues tomorrow I will go to a and e I am praying everything will work out 😥

• I am keeping everything crossed for you, but you must get looked at ASAP.... hugs x

• I'm also keeping everything crossed! xx

•  I just want to ask if anyone had this problem before.
    i had my last menstrual period on Nov 1, (1 day earlier than my expected period was so light, no cramps and clots sorry for TMI) lasted 4 days then 3 days after that i had brown discharge after intercourse just a minimal need not even to wear a liner then stopped right away, it is weird when i was at work i also had a brown discharge and i started feeling PMS on nov 15 and on nov 23 I had again this brownish discharge and on 24th I started bleeding so does an on and off cramps meaning i am 4 to 5 days early for my next period which was supposed to be on 28th but this bleeding seems like my period only lighter than usual today 26th I only have spotting .. could this be an implantation bleeding or what?..my husband and i have been ttc for 8 months. and if i can remember this is the first time that this happened to me. im regular on 28 days cycle.
    Please help. Thanks and God bless.. 
    P.S I took HPT on nov 19 and it was Negative.. I took the test bcoz I was feeling pregnant all the symptoms are present except for the missed period.

• Maybe try taking another her pregnancy test? i once had something like this and than found out I was pregnant, i hope this helps for you, goodluck! xo

• How are you today Gem? Did you go to the hospital? X

• hi guys, i'm going through a very confusing time trying to concieve. Today makes me 7 days late on my period, I've took probably 5 test over the 7 days and seen a little bit of a line, but not really getting darker over the days. 

ive been having some symptoms, nausous when I wake up, and around 9-10pm, back pains, head ache, and sore/tender boobs (feels like they're being tasered when I'm in the shower) image

• I first thought there were no lines I've just seen the lightest ones tho, meaning you're pregnant! Congrats! Try another test in about a week or even a few days :)

• Even if it's just the faintest like chances are you're pregnant, otherwise there would be no line at all xx

• Line* some test do that, make sure you use your morning urine :) x

• Thanks so much Emkay.

this is my first maybe pregnancy and I'm just hoping for the best. i just don't understand why my lines are still faint. i was thinking maybe my hormone levels just aren't high enough for anything to show. So I was thinking about going to my local hospital and requesting a bloodtest but I don't know how to actually go about that. I have an app on my phone that caculate your due date, and walks you through the stages of your pregnancy and what your body does and feels like, and I feel like my symptoms are matching up pretty well, other than a good positive test So I'm just confused. also I did the flash light test a couple days ago image

• That may be why the line isn't to dark but I can see one as well, ive had two miscarriages and I'm 5 weeks and 4-5 days pregnant this is my first pregnancy that seems to be going well (way better than the last two), the first thing i did was book and appointment to see a doctor tell them you've taken a pregnancy test and there are two lines, I went in and asked them what's the next step for me, theyll ask when your last period was and calculate from them on how far along you are, theyll also give you a form to get a blood test done and also a form to get an ultrasound at about 7-8 weeks along xx