Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• imageMy doctor aslo recommended this for the pregnancy it's important for the first few month, this box was a 100 pack for $60.00 from the chemist xx 

• Thanks so much for your help, please keep me updated on yours and I'll keep you updated on mine! 

• You're more than welcome x that sounds like a plan :)

• Am really sorry, but I can't see any lines in those hpts :( if you are 10 days late and are sure of ovulation then you should definitely ask for bloods. Some ladies don't show on hpts so Would be best to get bloods done. Good luck 

• I seen some really light lines in them, and she added another one by itself and you can see the line way better :) x

• I saw that one.... i hope I am wrong, but it looks like an indent/evap line.... hoping that maybe OV dates are wrong, but at 10 days late the lien should be prominent. Not all ladies test on urine strongly.. best to get a blood test to confirm. I have had false positives and strong lines that were indents so don't want to appear negative but don't want to give false hope x

• Sorry I haven't been on girls still brown everytime I wipe and period crampingin and off, I am calling My scan place when they open today to see if they can take me today rather than next week hopefully they can! Was goin to go to hospital last night but very sore and tired didn't fancy sitting in a and e for hours and opted for paracetamol and bed which seems to have done me good this morning 

• Good luck!! Xo 

• well still cramping and blood is now red and had a couple of small clots, blood still only there when I wipe i have a pad on just Incase but nothing going onto it. I went to a and e and was a waste of time to be honest he said it seems like the beginning of a miscarriage but I will need a scan to be sure either way. He has arranged for the early pregnancy unit to contact me tomorrow to arrange for an appointment with them all I can do at this point is pray, pray for an appointment tomorrow so I can get seen to asap and pray tht I am not going through another miscarriage 😥 While I've not completely given up Im also prepared to hear the worst x

• Try and call the EPU first thing.... with mine I heard nothing and even though my doctor had said I was bleeding it didn't go through so they didn't treat me as a priority until I called and told them..., they saw me straight away x

fingers crossed for you. If the pain gets really bad though and blood heavier then get to a&e again x fingers crossed it's nothing 

• Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear! Don't give up, ive had two miscarriages. Things may turn around and you may end up having a healthy baby :) xx

• I really hope so 😩 Epu called and I have a scan tomorrow morning first thing please keep everything crossed and pray for me xxx

• Has the red blood stopped? Already praying for you and fingers and toes are crossed xx

• Really keeping everything crossed for you Gem. How are the cramps? If it gives you hope, with mine, the cramps were excruciating to the point where my OH called an ambulance and I did a whole tank of entinox and was put on morphine, so if you don't have painful cramps, it could just be the light bleeding that a lot of ladies get in early PG. Everything crossed for you xxx

• still bleeding ted still only when I wipe. The cramps are like period cramps some are quite painful and paracetamol doesn't help. With my last miscarriage I started out this way then ended up the same as u with being rushed to hospital and drugs etc it got stuck so was rushed into theatre and lost a lot of blood I'm so nervous this will go the same and I don't think I could go through tht again  was so traumatic 😩

• Each time I micarraged I was having brown discharge for a few days than it went to to dark red blood but the blood I had was practically pouring out, and it didn't start of slowely than pour out it just started to pour out, you still may be in the safe zone don't give up xo 

• Mine was brown for 5 days then the red blood and cramps.... it wasn't pouring out but got heavy very quickly and at the same time as the cramps and the pain was horrific. I was 10 weeks though. Fingers crossed it is all fine x

• Thinking of you today Gem... hope all is Ok x

• We're all thinking of you Gem xx let us know how it goes! everythings crossed and I pray everything is okay and going to be okay! 

• Hi girls i have had my scan and unfortunately I have had another miscarriage I really want to thank you's for all the support you's gave me I honestly appreciate having you's to talk to especially as you's know what I am going through xxx