Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• Oh no! I'm so sorry!!! 😰😰 if there's any thing you need we're all here! Xx

• Oh Gem, am so sorry :( 

if you are interested later down the line we have a couple of threads where a lot of us have gone through the same and talk everyday....

obviously its a bit soon now but maybe a bit later on?

they are: trying to get pregnant after miscarriage part 10 and also just finished O heading into two week wait part 5

sending hugs and rest up xxx

• Thank you girls honestly I appreciate it, emkay I really hope everything goes well for you with yours and butterfly I think I will join that in a little while it does good to talk and it's nice to talk to people that know exactly what I'm going through xx

• You're more than welcome!! Thank you so much! xox I can't express how thankful I am to have youse xo, i wish youse all the best in the future xox and I hope we can still all be friends :) 

• Definitely lovely, the week after my MC I read the whole of that miscarriage thread from part 1 and it helped me to come to terms a bit more. Plus they gave me amazing advice too. 

Sending hugs all x

• Well girls I'm back with more need hospital called with my blood results and they are too high for what they wanted to see and they are bid describing me as not having a miscarriage but being an unknown location pregnancy and think I might be ectopic Im all over the place now! I have to go back on Thursday for more bloodsbto compare levels and see if they can figure out what's going on! So worried now about being ectopic! 

• More news** 

• OMG..... how frustrating for you..... when the consultant scanned me he checked my tubes and my womb..... did they not see anything on the scan? I would ask for a consultant?  Easy to say I guess... x

• I thought with an ectopic it would be more pain.... 

• not sure where she checked she took a good while after looking and seeing nothing but a thick lining but empty and looked about, she said she couldn't find my left ovary so I'm assuming she as looking at tubes etc too? I just didn't think to ask more questions at the time because she said I had the thick lining and blood flow going to it but empty and so u must if passed it already but after she called me I said to my husband she didn't say anything about my cervix being open or anything which is how it was with my last pregnancy so where is the blood comming from?? I am in a good bit of pain quyr uncomfortable and paracetamol doesn't seem to help it but by no means would I describe it as excruciating. I'm so confused and worried now about what will happen next😥

• I was lucky to have the head consultant scan me at 3 weeks and he found the baby at just 1mm.... I saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks and carried until 10, but baby had actually died at 7 weeks.... he talked me through everything he was doing and spent time checking the tubes and my womb. I guess I was lucky in that sense. 

If you are in a lot of pain i would go back to a and e.... its not worth the risk Hun xxx

• Wish I could get Someone like tht! Sounds like he really new what he was doing! Hopefully I'll get some answers on thursday 😥 Xx

• I was super lucky to have gotten him. Was so nice and reassuring... sad it ended how it did :(

honestly though if any pain gets worse call 999 and say you are a suspected ectopic. And lay it on thick if needs be... not worth the risk. I waited over 4 hours for an ambulance because they were prioritising drunks and I ended up in emergency surgery because I had an infection from the missed miscarriage :( no way I could have travelled in a car and I drained a whole tank of entinox in less than half hour when they did finally turn up.

• Oh no! hopefully the doctor just missed your baby, i know it sounds weird but my mum was pregnant and she had a scan and they told her she'd miscarried and the got test done and they were also to high she went to another person to take the scans and her baby was there (she misscarried later on during the pregnancy though) but the first person who took her scans didn't see the baby 

in really praying for you!! Xox 

• I agree with Emkay.... have heard a few stories where the sonographer missed it..... at 6 weeks it's only about 3mm long.... did they do an internal scan? 

Really hope it's just hiding x

• They did an external scan next time for my mum that's how they seen it

i honestly hope it's hiding to xo 

• With mine they only did internals up to 7 weeks because my womb was tilted and couldn't see it.... that's how I knew he was thorough. 

Fingers crossed for you Gem x

• Guys Ive just had intercorse with my partner I noticed light red blood and discharge, is this normal ?! Xo I've read it's usually normal but I'm so worried..

• it lasted like 4 wipes and now it's not there but when I stick my finger with some toilet paper up my vagina it gets some redish brownish discharge