Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• I have heard it's normal... pregnancy increases blood flow to everywhere so it can cause some bleeding 

• Thank you! im still so worried gem, being in this situation is scathing the crap out of me I'm so sorry for you!!

but literally not having any more intercorse anymore 

• Intercourse won't affect a pregnancy. The baby is high up in the womb.... the penis only goes into the vagina. The cervix will be closed so nothing will be getting in there. 

• @Gem... how are you feeling today?  X

• Thank you! and gem I feel bad like as if I was making this all about me, but I'm not trying to. im sorry if you feel that way.

i hope your okay xo 

• At the hospital now, bleeding got worst, no cramps though which is weird. Nothing's going on my pad just when i wipe and when I pee the toilet water turns light red 

• Hi girls sorry went into work today so only seeing these messages now! I've bled a bit heavier today ie it came out I to pad and I could feel it comming out I've called the early preg unit and they told me just to rest and if it gets worse call down but in mean time just wait and see since I'm ther tomorrow morning anyway. I've came home early from work just My head is all over the place I just want answers to what is goin on!! The midwife on the phone said the nurse/midwife from yesterday more than likely a miscarriage 

Dnt be silly of course I don't feel that way its worrying to see any type of bleed but it def seems like it is just the intercourse try not to worry too much especially if u are bit having any cramping etc with it! Keep us posted on how u get on at hospital xx

• you're so brave going into work but your defs need to rest up.... it's good that they are being helpful and have said to go in.... with mine i had the excruciating cramps and then the blood so fingers crossed that all will be OK.

emkay.... good luck too.... remember at only 3 weeks they will see a sack at about 1mm it wasn't until the following week with me that they saw cells inside.... still really early days. Fingers crossed all will be ok x

• thank you! Gem you're definitely rave going to work!! Good work girl!

they said even though it's quite abit of blood it doesn't seem like I miscarried as I don't have cramps or anything but I should move my ultrasound to tomorrow/today (it's 3:30am)here if i keep bleeding or get cramps. 

The blood i have is still quite abit but has settled doen abit xo 

• Fingers crossed for you x

• i know but I only started a new job and didn't want them to think I was messing them about they shouted at me for even comming in and told me to just take what I need they are being great thankfully! I'm now bleeding into pads bright red and cramping but not unbearable pain so I should be fine until I'm seen in the morning. 

Glad to hear it doesn't seem too suspicious emkay but i would definitely try to be seen if only for your peace of mind but yea remember there won't really be anything to see just yet! Hopefully it should calm down for u tomorrow! They say intercourse and internal scans etc can cause a bleed so try not to get too stressed just yet (I j ow def easier said then done though!) x

• Just rest up and keep warm :) x

• Hey girls off the the hospital again (doctor said if I get pains/cramps to go in they're so bad Im in tears, so not looking good for me either xx

• Awk emkay so sorry to hear tht but don't get too worried just yet hang in there!! You are doing the right thing to go get seen to! thinklong of u and fingers crossed all is ok!! Please keep us posted on how u get on!

I'm currently sitting on sofa hopped up with a hot water bottle and tablets but not really helping a lot but I get very bad periods so im just treating like one of those at the minute. Im in at 930am anyway so just to get through tonight! X 

• Butterfly I hope u don't mind me asking but what is your status at the minute are u ttc or pg or just going easy with it all atm? you don't have to answer I am just being nosy lol!! Just realised all I've done is talk about myself and haven't even asked anything about u!!! Xx

• 6:51 am now, getting an ultrasound done sometime today, ill let youse know xo 

• thats good, try and get some rest now, you've done everything u can for now so just try Ure best to relax a bit for now  I know it's almost impossible but if u can even get a little bit of sleep it will help! keep us updated on how the scan goes! It's only 830pm here so I have until the morning just hopefully we will both be sorted not long after! X

• Hopefully ! Good luck xo

• So sorry to hear ladies.... hope you are both keeping warm and well and rested x

dont be silly.... it's fine to ask me... I have been off BC since I finally got together with my soulmate and stopped everything in March 2015. We weren't trying but not preventing.... i and a lot of problems with my back and had major spinal surgery in March this year and then started a new job.... a month in I found out I was PG, in May.... we were surprised but delighted. Sadly at 10 weeks I started to et brown discharge and had a scan to find out baby had died at 7 weeks... most heartbreaking thing was I had had a scan at 7 weeks and seen the heartbeat and consultant said all was fine... turns out it looks like baby had died that day as it hadnt grown any bigger. Absolutely devastated and we decided to try properly... it kind of took over our lives a bit and the OH had a bit of strop and we agreed to go back to just letting it happen.... I have been temping on the quiet though 🙊 Next month I am not doing anything though... too stressful. Currently 8dpo. 

Makes it worse that less than 2 weeks after my MC my niece announced she was pregnant and has done nothing but post it all over social media and thats all my family talk about now so it's pretty miserable for me at the moment. :( pretty hurt at how insensitive she has been and thats another daily battle.... i just can't have anything to do with it. Just wish she had shown a bit more consideration. 

So that's me :) just waiting for my rainbow x

• Awk butterfly so sorry I know what the insensitive end feels like my sister in laws 16 year old has just found out she is pregnant and they are complaining a bit about it to me and my mother in law even said to me about her other granny wanting to take her and get rid of it and how she agrees etc I just stood there like seriously I've lost 1 already and Ure talking about just getting rid of one??!! This was before I even new about this pregnancy so now I've lost 2 and this 16yr old is posting all over fb etc and moaning about how her bf is off his head at parties with her and it's not fair cause she's just bored being the only sober one. I've also spent the whole weekend moaning about one of my cousins tht aborted twin girls like she was far enough in to even know the sex  plus already has 2 kids I don't understand how it works why do they get and we find it so hard but all we can do is hold on to the hope that it will happen for us one day and they will be the most important special little babies!! I really hope you get your rainbow baby!  Hubby s right though you can't let it take over your relationship either! I think it's a testimony to how strong our relationships are to go through this and still be so in love and have strength as a couple to carry on together! 8dpo isn't too far off now to wait for the outcome this month I will be crossing my fingers for u!! Xxx