Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please help, am I pregnant? :) x

Replies

• Hey girls, got results back either three things is happened as I ovulated on the 6th november they said Im less than 6 weeks

so: 1- its to early to tell

2- it's a miscarriage but they said it wouldve happened ages ago

3- it's an ectopic (think i spelt it right) pregnancy 

they found something small in my uterus but not sure if it's a cyst or the sac 

blood test again in two days and an ultrasound in a week xo

• Hopefully it is the first and all is fine!! How is the cramping and bleeding? 

I just have 2 half hours until I have to go again o really hope they do another scan on me and not just bloods! 

• Bleeding is still there same with clots and cramping is also there xo hopefully all is fine, let us know how it goes xo

• That's exactly how it is Gem.... they were moaning about how it was an accident and a Mistake (as she was on the pill) moaning about pregnancy aches.... then says about my nephew and is 18 years old trying for one.... it's just not fair..... and it's all my mother goes on about.... and just been invited to the shower which is the week my baby would have been due so they can stick that one where it doesn't shine!!!!!

Ah well..... this time next week I will know if I am in or out... temps are getting nice and high now and climbing... didn't Bd v much though so not massively confident 

thinking of you both.... hope all ok x

• Oh I would def tell them to stick it!! Noway would I go lol!! oh good hopefully it will keep nice and high and we have a little sticky bean!! lol 

I'm just getting ready appointment is in an hour hopefully I will get an answer to what exactly is going on obv I know we have lost it but still not clear on where it is lol!! I have to laugh or I'll cry lol 

• That's the thing right? Have to laugh.... I am still praying that the sonographer couldn't see it.... I was pre warned when I was scanned the day after I got my positive test and 5 days after AF was late, so super early, (because of left sided pain) and apparently it takes a highly skilled person to see something so early.... literally was 1mm in size. Am hoping that you get someone who can find it :) 

• It's true if I don't try and keep a front in about it I will collapse into a mess and I done tht last time spent a week in bed didn't even get changed or washed lovely I know but it didn't do me good so I don't want to go there again if u know what I mean! Just had bloods redone and they asked me to wait on results and they will try to get a senior doctor to rescan me she said she doesnt think I'm showing signs of ectopic but def of miscarriage though they are concerned tht I haven't had a heavy bleed yet for miscarriage 

• Currently sitting with a cup of tea waiting lol seem to be doing a lot of tht lately lol hopefully they won't take too long she said hopefully an hr or so and tht was 930 so I'll go bk in at 1030 to the waiting room 

What do u you guys think? i just did the test .. ovia app told me to do it 2 days later but I did it now 

I imagining The second line 

please let me know what you guys think cause i just cried in the bathroom 

• Oh Gem.... I am really keeping my fingers crossed for you.... I was the same after mine... spent a whole week in bed, miserable and reading the trying to get pregnant after miscarriage thread on here. 

Hopefully the senior doctor will be able to see something and it will be good news for you 

• Sorry to jump in - but I just wanted to say that I've just read through this thread, and I have my fingers crossed for you Gemjooks xx

• teebj I can see a faint line maybe give it a couple of days and retest u should get a darker one then! 

it would be amazing butterfly but I don't have much hope I'm trying to keep grounded and go in the basis that I have miscarried I'm afraid to think tht it's too early and maybe she missed It because of the cramping and bleeding etc 😩

Thank you so much bubba that's very kind of u!! 

I will definitely report bk I hate reading through these posts when looking for similar stories and never really get to see the outcome X 

• I am really really keeping everything crossed for you... xxx 

• Aww gem all the best to you ... fingers crossed!!!! Goodluck darling 

• Right my levels have almost doubled from tuesday and three of them have been in and still can't see anything?!! They have sent me bk out to wait and are trying to get a consultant to look at me now I'm going a bit insane now lol finding it harder to keep a level head at this point 

• Oh my god! 🙊🙊🙊 what a nightmare!!!! Fingers crossed for the consultant finding the little monkey bean x

• I'm now hoping they find a little sneaky monkey but what are the chances really especially with this bleeding and cramping 

• Be positive ... everything will be okay .. goodluck hun .. take care 

• My nieces friend bled throughout her PG and her little one is 11 months old now.... if the levels are doubling it's in there somewhere x

• My mother in law said she bled her entire pregnancy with my sis in law ... so stay positive ... smile