Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implation Cramps

Hi, I found out that last Tuesday that I was 1-2 weeks pregnant ( just over 3 weeks now). I found out as I had an upset stomach and bad cramping.are these impanration cramps? I tested 5 days before my missed period using clear blue and hpt which showed a very very faint line. On the due date of period I had really bad cramps and upset stomach all day but have since calmed down. Each day when I get an 'episode' I get slight cramping all over the front of my stomach and an upset stomach, have a hot flush and my legs feel funny (the same feeling you get when you are due on). I haven't been sick. 

I just wanted to check that these symptoms seem normalish to others. I'm generally well at all other times of the day. I rend to get the crampsaround,  lunchtime,4pm and sometimes just once in the middle of the night. I haven't had any spotting.

Opinion gratefully received :-) 

Replies

• Some mild cramping can be normal in early pregnancy. If cramping gets severe and/or you start to bleed you should probably talk to your doctor.