Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Don't know if I'm pregnant or not

okay so last Tuesday, November 29th, a week ago me and this guy had sex and he came in me. I have an irregular period so i dont know exactly when I'm supposed to have it. But I do know is it's usually the second week of the month. I've been feeling nauseous and I don't know what to think. I started bleeding today at first it was pink and very light, then it started to get a little heavier but the same color and a little brown too. I have a feeling it's implantation bleeding but im not sure because it's only been exactly a week since I had intercou and I was planning on getting a pregnancy test next Tuesday considering it'd be two weeks after I had sex but I don't know if I should get one or like is it worth getting one? I need some advice.. 

Replies

• If I were you i would wait to test. Its too early to get symptoms if only a week ago. It's the hcg that gives pregnancy symptoms and after implantation it takes 4 days for hcg to be high enough to register on a test. Pregnancy tests say to wait 19 days after sex if period is a no show if you don't know your cycle lengths.