Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 6

Replies

• Options

1 dpo!! And now I wait....quite impatiently! ;) 

• Options

Hey miley,

yes I have been trying naturally, a very determined woman and one very tired husband later we finally did it, but I've been stressing about getting pregnant for the past few years and the very month I gave up and stopped worrying about it, I fell pregnant so I definitely think that's got something to do with it! 

• Options

Butterfly the thought did cross my mind that there maybe more than one! eeek how exciting would that be, but right now I would be happy whether it was one or two xx

• Options

A 1-2 week  a digital that early screams later than expected or more than one !!! How exciting!!!! 

• Options

Really annoying dull aches tonight I'm sure iv had this before...already feel out xx

• Options

Chin up Kaza..... cramps can be a good thing :) 

• Options

I don't feel positive at all 😕 maybe I should be but just feel I'm going to be disappointed...but think maybe it's xos my body has been all over the place more often than not xxx

How are you butterfly xx

• Options

I am OK thanks :) trying to chill.... had a verbal offer today on the job I went for :) just waiting for the formal offer now! eek! Be nice to put 2016 in a box and tell it to do one! 

hopefully take the pressure off now..... eek!  

• Options

Ohh that's brilliant congratulations hope all works out and you get it xxxx

• Options

Hi! 

Welcome newbies and congrats Nina!

Just chugging along like a Choo choo train. I've stopped temping and testing and just dtd whenever I feel like it or whenever he wants to dtd lol!

I've totally stopped stressing over it until when AF doesn't come when she's supposed to. That's when the stressing really begins. I've noticed a grey hair right in the front of my head! Omg! I'm really stressing and this is my only stress. 

Gonna go out for drinks tonight. Butterfly and the older ones from inception, babywanted sends her love and baby dust to u all. 

Cheers!

• Options

Ahhhh bless hope she is doing well. I have been doing my temps still.... think it's habit! Haha I don't know why I do it because are bd days are very much set for when we see each other on the weekends! Feel relaxed now I have a job offer....trouble is with my cycles being different each month it's nice to have an idea as to when AF might show! 

With xmas and stuff it will be harder to temp everyday anyway so inshouldnin theory just stop doing it! Lol the addiction is real! 

• Options

Congratulations on job butterfly!!

Hopefully new year, new baby for all you lovely ladies.

Xx

• Options

Waiting to get it in writing before I celebrate 

• Options

Congratulations on the job offer butterfly!! That's wonderful! 

• Options

Hello ladies! 😊

I am so sorry but I had a very busy week with exams and travelling, however I was thinking of all of you ;) 

hello Lau, Bea :)

butterfly congrats on your job offer and I hope your cycle is back to normal as well :) hope congratulations in other topics will come soon as well ;)

congratulations Nina :) 

sourlemon, I am sorry to hear what happened 

Madam bel :D just regards your older post I know how you feel, I am 22 ttc 4 months now, doing best that I can, I never smoked, I drink only on rare occations and I have friends that are not even trying,  go out for 1 night stand and boooom baby on the way :D so I know how frustating that could be,  But we can do this :)

and just update on myself, I am now CD29 I had probably O'd 2 weeks ago(as temps suggest) so AF should be coming this weekend, no bd this month so I am just hoping for AF to get my cycle back to normal, as it has been crazy for few months, but it seems I am getting my regular PMS so I hope then next month trying after relaxing holidays will be good :) as my 2016 has been bad for quite time, and not because I am not pregnant, but we had such bad deaths arround and just not good things going on I am looking forward to 2017 and I hope it will be great 

how is everyone doing today?

• Options

Just managed to catch up on this new thread! Hiya everyone! 

Ive just read the whole of this new thread and it's so much more positive than the last one! I have my fingers crossed for you all! Maybe December is our month! 

Congrats Nina! 

Is it just me or does hearing good stories like this make you feel a lot better about ttc? 

I'm cd13 today, been trying to DTD every other day but my oh works nightshift full time and I work a regular 9-5, 5 days a week so it's proving difficult. So we've been doing it whenever we can, even if we're both exhausted! 

• Options

Hiya everyone hope your all okay.....still going strong 5dpo now n all seems well down there...had headache/migrain last few days .....so glad I didn't need those tablets I didn't even go for them from the chemist lol xxx 

Hope all okay xx

• Options

Yay everyone seems to be getting happier about things :)

i know how you feel...  me and the OH only really see each  on weekends and once during the week because of work.... it's a wonder we ever got PG at all!!!!! 

Job offer is now in writing.... can put the ghost of boss bitch from hell in my 2016 box and bury it in the garden / set fire to it / stamp on it !!!! 😂😂😂

• Options

Hiya ladies! Just having a catch up on the new thread!! Part 6!!! Crazy haha!!

Huuuuge congratulations Butterfly on the new job!! Things are slowly beginning to fall into place 😁😁Bfp time next!!!! 😄 

Kaza im glad everything is going good for you recently too and no show of af! I have my fingers crossed for all of you!!! Lots of 2017 beans!!!

• Options

Wouldn't it be amazing if this time next year we were all in a different thread talking about our pregnancies, babies and shopping for their first Christmas! 

I can only dream! Baby dust ✨✨✨