Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 6

Replies

• Thank you smile xxxx had dull pressure in tummy all eve zxx

Wahooooo well done butterfly congratulations xxxx

• Hey everyone ive been following a few posts as i have so many questions i want to ask and 2dpo its all i can seem to think about and read about lol so wanted to see if i could join in too.Also Was wondering if any of you do cervix checks during cycles? Xx

• Hi tia and welcome to the crazies 😁 xx

I did cervix check last cycle I had haven't this time though xxx

• Thankyou haha

I think i go through the same thing every clycle and drives me crazy i always convince myself i have loads of symptoms and always turns out to be wrong :(   I was hoping someome would be able to help me answer a bit of a strange question. I dont often do cervix checks so im not aware of what position its always in or suppose to be in. When checkin before ive always been able to reach with middle finger but never really inderstand what im feeling my tip of finger always touches somethin squishy if that makes sence? ( sorry for so much detail) but after a random check this evening i cant seem to reach it atall..usually i feel tissu or something but this  time i cnt seem to even reach with the tip. Does this seem normal? :/ xx

• To be honest I can't really answer everything iv researched isn't reliable....my cervix was so high for so long I though I'd got caught but then af arrived....apparently when PG it stays high and closed....ov it's high soft (like a doughnut as I'd describe it) and open and af is really low and open but its so different for everyone which I'd why I haven't done it this time xxxx

• Thankyou makes a bit more sence. I suppose if you google enough you can find so many answers to the one question. Just one of those things im going to just have to wait to find out if it means anything! I took an opk kot for the first time this month and think i received my positive tuesday evening so was thinking i ovulated wednesday at some point but not sure now as ive had cramping for last 2 days which may also be ovulation signs. Defo turning crazy at this point lol sorry girls xx

• Hope I helped even slightly xx no need to be sorry we are all in the same boat here xxx

• Morning Tia! Cercix checks are definitely hard to understand! I checked mine after last af and mine stayed high and very tightly closed! (I'm 8weeks pg) I do the odd light check every now and again just for a bit of reassurance, no prodding or anything as I'm scared I will hurt myself haha ...and it is still very tightly closed, but I've noticed it still changes position ALOT. In the mornings it's low but tightly closed... and some in the afternoon it can be in a completely different tilted position! I'm sure this is no help to you haha! Just telling you my experience 😊 Hopefully you get a bfp this cycle x

• Spent the day in A&E with my pregnant best friend who's 11+2. She's been bleeding and having pains really low down. Sat for hours to be seen and once we were the doctor literally just poked her stomach and sent her home with a scan booked 2 days before her 12 week scan 😕

• Hi Ladies

Congrats Ninaa  im so happy for you.

Bleeding has stopped yippy on cd8 and bbt is back to normal. I must say I am feeling positive and relaxed this month lol don't know for how long though.

hope everyone else is doing good

• Her pains are starting again this morning so she's taken my dog our for a stroll to try and see if they ease up. I'm panicking inside but trying not to show it so I don't worry her :(

• Hey miley15,

If your friend is still feeling pain and your both still concerned i would contact a gp or just pay another visit to the hospital. When pregnant it can still be confusing as to whats normal and whats not in regards to aches and pains . Dont feel that your being silly if you have doubts sometimes we just need some reassurance.Try not to worry so much and i hope shes feeling better soon x

• I rang the hospital and there's nothing they can do until the early pregnancy unit reopens tomorrow so she's been told to call at 9am in the morning. I'm hoping they will get her in tomorrow morning for a scan for her piece of mind or at least to know what's going on.

I feel really helpless, they should have someone who can do scans on weekends!

• 7 dpo and brown cm....here I go again 😩😔 xx

• Possible ib kaza? 

• Fingers crossed its ib for you kaza xx

• Haven't a clue....heres hoping girls xx

Just don't want to hold my hopes n it not be again it's just creamy brown cm if that makes sense xxx

• Miley I hope your friend will get sorted out soon :) It is quite hard how to get on with doctors in UK :/ quit sad when there is so much at a stake such as baby

kaza seems promising  🙊

I am back on my normal cycle, jupi jou :) I should be O at the begining of the year I hope the year will be positive from the first day of it :) my close friend that lost her preemie :( had shared an image that dear 2017 you dont neet to give me anything but please do not take anyone from me... I feel so bad that I am trying (she does not know). and that if I fall pregnant she will be really upset about it :/ 

• Af is here not heavy but it's definitely here....again xx

• :/ are you sure it is af Kaza?