Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 6

Replies

• Yeh Im pretty sure it is xx as if 3 weeks of her wasn't enough...seems to be backwards I had 3 weeks of af and 1 week off n now it's back again.....it's not full flow yet but it's definitely on its way xx

• Then we would be on same cd1 this month... but I still hope for good, if not ib bleed than at least normal cycle for you :))

• I think I'm going to see how it goes but maybe call it cd1 today I think 😔 cramping too feel really uncomfortable....are you cd1 today? xxx

Maybe we will conceve a new years baby? Lol  😂 this is so rubbish. xxx 

• This will be first month doing absolutely nothing but bd every other night...I have no opk's left lol x

• Yep I am On CD1 today, first AF like normal with cramps and everythin since september. never thought I would be so excited about cramps (excitement gone now when it is getting worse :D) but is is a good sign about my cycle

bd every other day is a good idea :) I am on a off with OH as he works in another city but since 29 we should be together nonstop so that is the best timing as I should O around then :D best of luck to us both :D baby dust all over the place

I do have opks just few, but I will try do temping :) will see how that goes :)

• Ahhh Kaza...I'm so sorry. And still nothing from doctors?? I've read that some people bleed throughout their entire pregnancy...not super common, but possible. Could that be it?! 

Everness- why do you feel bad for trying to have a baby if that's what you want? Sure, it might be difficult for her to hear your news if and when it happens, but if she is a close friend she will be happy for you in the long run. Plus, saying that you feel so bad for trying to have a baby doesn't seem like a positive thought to have right from the start! She will have to heal in her own time, but you can't put your life on hold because of that. 

I'm 6 dpo and feel mostly normal. Having really vivid dreams lately, and have constant waves of nausea, but I kinda felt like that before I even ov'd, which is why I thought there might be a slight chance that I was pg within the month of the d&c. So who knows what that is. Also, feeling slight twinges of aches or pains in my right ovary/fallopian tube area, so not sure what that is about. Was worried and immediately thought ectopic, but read that those symptoms don't usually start until 6 wks or so, and it would be too early for that if I were. Can't help but worry a little since I just MC last month! Anyways- nothing major to report over here...just hoping for the best!

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) 

• Curly I highly doubt it and don't want to cling to strings....I had no sign of any bloody with my 2 others not saying it's not possible but I don't think I would be it's getting heavier too still dark but getting heavier and cramps so think I'm out.....got blood test Friday xx

• I can totally understand that, Kaza. Well, I really hope you get some answers with your test on Friday. 

• Sorry everness I didn't see your post I must have gone too fast lol well fingers crossed for us both....nice to be on same days with someone else xxxxx 

Thank you curly xxx

• yep what curly said about bleeding is true, my friend has bled until 7 month :D how come you dont get rid of AF whilst pregnant :/ women have such hard time wit af or pg on its own, we don't need the combination

curly I dont think about it too often, it just sometimes crosses my mind, as she is older and everything, I am being sooo positive about me getting knocked up as I can ;D so I don't think it will be my major problem ;) I think that stress from uni is worse for myself... and regards your feeling at 6dpo I just love/hate it how much we are able to observe ourselves when it gets to getting pregnant :D all the signs you read everywhere and you are getting them :D I hope that sooner than later it will become real with BFP for most of us :) 

kaza :D that is allright :D yep :) we will see how it goes during holiday period :) I hope it will be more relaxing than stressful 

• Here's to hoping that we will be too busy to think too much about it and we will miss next af 😁😁

• That's good to hear Everness! I'm glad you are staying positive, because that's all we can do when it comes to this whole process, because what will be will be. And we only have so much control on the situation. What are you studying at uni? 

And yes to bfp's for everyone very soon!!!

• I really hope that now is our last AF for looong long time :D for you Kaza definitely after all that bleeding...

Curly: I was really sad when I felt that my body is letting me down just the way it started to go crazy since I started ttc with SO. He is very supportive as well so that helps :)  

I am studying Biological Sciences final year :D with honours so it is super crazy :D but I enjoy it ;D apart from uni trying to hurt me in the process ;D

• Oh Kaza that sucks.... :( what the hell is going on with us all!?

started my new job today.... didnt even need a second interview.... proper buoyed up my confidence and feeling super relaxed.... hoping things are turning around and get some Christmas cheer :) cd8/9 for me today so we shall see.... 

• best of luck in the next couple days for bd butterfly ;) how was the day at the new work? :) 

• Well done butterfly how did it go? 

I feel like I'm always moaning yet you girls always cheer me up just by understanding and keeping spirits high....

Our bodies are evil they really are....wish af would just hit full force if it's here instead of easing it's way in silly old hag 😂 xxx

• Yeah it went well.... I was super nervous! Terrible state but relieved I didn't have to do the second interview stage.... working with people I used to work with several years ago so all good.... felt nice to feel normal again :)

feel like life is getting back on track and no bitch from hell boss.... (the long time ladies from this group will remember my hell!!! Lol) never trust a reformed smoker/newly declared vegetarian / power freak bitchbag!!!!! 😂

• She's got a scanned booked for tomorrow to see what's going on and if everything is OK her routine 12 week scan 2 days after.

I'm feeling really crap, just seen a on Facebook that a girl I grew up with is expecting in June. She's one of those girls that never showed interest in any of that but met someone on holiday, quickly got married and is now pregnant and it's hit me hard.

Sitting here feeling really low 😔

• It sucks miley... everyone seems pg at the moment :( 

• I am dreading spending Xmas day with my pregnant niece.... her husband had the nerve to message my OH saying they were worried about me avoiding people and asked if I was OK.... errrrr I am not avoiding people but it would help if "bump" pics weren't being posted every god dam day!!! 😂 People have no idea of how to be sensitive xxx