Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 6

1454647484951»

Replies

• Miley- I think we're all beyond tmi on this thread, so don't worry about that! Did you try to use any lube? I wouldn't worry too much...that happens when hormone levels are adjusting. Just keep track of it, and how long it lasts, in case you have to look back for info.

• Ha ha I love this little group, sometimes there are things you don't want to talk to friends about. I googled 😯😯😯 oops, it came up with something about low progesterone levels so I'm worrying more. If you haven't already guessed I'm one of those people that worry and worry and worry lol.

• Still no bleed. I have no tests left in the house and won't buy any till the weekend. Based on when we dtd last i should be able to see something then if we caught an egg this month. 

All my normal af signs are gone again. And my symptoms are more like pregnancy so back to limbo land again. I'll be getting a blood test next week to confirm as I can cope with a missed cycle if I know it's missed! I've been too nauseous to dtd so if I'm ovulating late we are missing it!

a lot of my friends have babies around me, 2 weeks to 7 months old. I see them a few times a week, my older 2 keep begging me to have more and I have to keep fobbing them off. It all hurts. 

Im reading and following everyone's stories here, but find it hard to use this site from my phone, so commenting to everyone means I've lost my post a few times. 

• I was like that Bast, ttc for nearly 3 years and I'd get my hopes up a little each month but then af would come and I'd quickly just accept it as I knew if I dwelled on it I'd make myself upset and if I start crying I'd never stop. I have my fingers crossed you don't have to wait much longer x

• I'm having a stitch like pain on my right side today. Not painful just uncomfortable! I'm seriously reading too much into every twinge aren't i!  8dpo and the wait is killing me!

Bast I have the same, been trying for two years and it feels like everyone is pregnant except me! My friends falling "accidentally" and every month i have to put myself through this torture!

Fingers crossed for you! xx

• Hi everyone, we've noticed this thread is really rather long now and it's it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices, so we've started you a new thread over here. 

If you could all head over to this new continuation thread, that would be great.

We'll lock this thread later today so you all have a chance to see this post, and so we don't have two chats gong on at once.