Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else TTC#1?

18910111214»

Replies

• I fell PG my first time trying by using OPK's because a friend that had been TTC the whole previous year suggested that would be the best way because it can change from month to month and it gives you a pretty good idea of when you can catch the egg. Unfortunately that one ended in a MMC in November. I fell again immediately by tracking with OPK's, but that ended in a CP. I started temping after that one and even though you have to be neurotic about staying on top of it (waking up early at the exact time, tracking, etc) it has definitely helped me feel like I have a better handle on my cycle and when AF might be coming, when I ovulate, etc.. I had usually always been 28 days previous to TTC, but now I've had one cycle that was 32 days. Fertility friend is a good app that tracks with you and estimates your AF/OV based on that and your previous cycles. 

• CurlyE09 sorry to hear your experience so far. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon!! My AF still hasn't shown so I'm hoping I'm still in the running for this month x 

• Thanks...what will be will be and all the jazz :).  I'm hoping it might be this month for me as well because otherwise we have to wait until June due to conflicting travel schedules and ovulation times. We'll see in a few days I'm sure! Fingers crossed for you too :)

• CurlyE09 fingers and toes crossed for you. Be sure to keep me updated!! I'll do the same :)  good luck x 

• Hi ladies how are we all? Well me and the hubby have dtd every other day since last Fri 24th Feb 😁 now for the tww fingers crossed for this time my app has predicted that AF will be Fri 17th March we will see what happens!!

Baby dust to all xx

• Hummingbird87 I'm currently on CD40 since withdrawal bleed.. and as of yesterday still bfn on hpt :( just want AF to show up or get a BFP .. getting impatient now!! Fingers and toes crossed for you x 

• Hey mine took 48days after my withdrawal bleed I had every symptom going coming off the pill lol it wasn't nice, but mine have got better and shorter since then my last cycle was 32 days and I'm hoping this one isn't far from that too! 

I know what you mean I want a BFP soon! Thanks mine are crossed!😁 xx

• Yeah any little flutter, feeling of sickness or increase in appetite.. I was there with a test haha!! Ah I hope mine comes soon then or the BFP preferably! Thank you :) 

• Hahaha we all try and not test until missing AF but we still do it before! Lol 

Yeah I hope to does too hun the waiting is horrible I thought I was in for long cycles but apparently not our bodies are so mean and confusing to us sometimes! 

I'm sure you'll get one or the other soon x

• I know, but it's difficult when you dunno when AF is gonna be lol. Hopefully this month is our month. Our bodies definitely do like to keep us in suspense lol x 

• We're into a new cycle. Starting temping this month, although I reckon the themometer I have is going to turn out to be crappy eBay purchase.

This will be month 4 of ttc. Husband still smoking and drinking. If AF hits again this month he may end up with the sharp end of it....

• Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining. I am currently TTC #1, came off the pull in December 2015 and had en ectopic pregnancy March 2016, missed miscarriage August 2016 and a chemical pregnancy December 2016 so really hoping 2017 is a better year for us. 

I am having some blood tests tomorrow at the hospital to rule out a few simple things and we are able to try again. Currently CD2 so hoping it happens quickly as it feels like we've been waiting long enough. 

Planning to temp and use OPK,s this month.

Here's to Christmas babies 👶🏼 

• Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining. I am currently TTC #1, came off the pull in December 2015 and had en ectopic pregnancy March 2016, missed miscarriage August 2016 and a chemical pregnancy December 2016 so really hoping 2017 is a better year for us. 

I am having some blood tests tomorrow at the hospital to rule out a few simple things and we are able to try again. Currently CD2 so hoping it happens quickly as it feels like we've been waiting long enough. 

Planning to temp and use OPK,s this month.

Here's to Christmas babies 

• Hey guys guess who got engaged!! I did!! We are planning on getting married in June or July!! I had my fertile week and am ovulating so fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!! 😊