Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else TTC#1?

Replies

• Hello ladies :)

Thought i'd join in as I'm also trying for #1. This is my first month of properly trying. I've been on the pill for 10 years so am still trying to work out my cycles and get my body back to normal. I find it very exciting but also quite scary too 🙈

• help.. image   Anyone else seeing aline? Post oven or negative 

• It's called period tracker... but there is an option for ttc, I used to use ovia but found even if you inputed data it wouldn't update. 

I used to take pregnacare but after 6 months I stopped taking it now I just take folic acid. Red clover is supposed to be amazing and Helonias root is a potent fertility booster.

Sam I can definitely see a line! Maybe retest in the morning? How many dpo are you? Xxx

• I definitely see a line too! I would test again tomorrow or the next day for sure. 

• Problem Is i don't have a clue.. I bad what I thought was a period 1 2/2 weeks ago but only lasted 2 days 

• Hi everyone, I am also new to all of this, I am 26, hubby is 28 and this is our second month TTC, I am 12dpo and 2 days before AF is due. I am really hoping this is our month, I am having lots of symptoms (nausea, back pain, headaches, heavy bbs, mild cramps, hungry, and very tired) I've never had cramps before my period is due, only on the actual day, and I've had cramps for about 4 days now. I've tested several times and got BFN on all of them, so I will just wait till my due date to test again. Not losing hope, but I also don't want to get super excited since I've been obsessing with having a baby! 

• Hi ladies, so lovely to hear all your stories. Fingers crossed and baby dust to us all.

Sam142 I can definitely see a line - have you retested and has it got darker/stronger! 

Gab90 fingers crossed you get your BFP too!

• Yep Sam definitely a line there trying to peek through! Your 'period' a week ago could have been implantation bleeding. Test again with FMU and let us know:)

Hi Gab! It sounds promising for you, fingers crossed. I wish I was a bit further on but I am only just ditching AF so time to get to it haha. Wait until 1 day after your period is due as this should give you a more accurate answer than testing early.. easier said than done I know!

• Would anyone say pregnacare helped them?

• Bea84 Thank you so much! Baby dust going your way and hoping you get your BFP soon also! 

Cate34 Haha this is the hardest part right? I guess we just have to be patient and wait a little longer, but we're in this together!! Baby dust for you and I will keep you posted, I have one day left till my period is due so let's see what happens. image

• Gab- your symptoms definitely sound like you might have a bfp coming your way! I hope so!

I'm 1 dpo, so now I just have to wait....I have my yearly gyno appt on the 30th and I might just wait until then and have them test me right there. When I first found out I was pregnant I got a bfp days before I missed af, only 3.5 wks along. Hoping I can wait it out this time because I felt like I was so far along and so invested when I had the MC because I had found out so early. At least the holidays and work will keep me busy these next couple of weeks. 

• I have had 2 positive with very faint lines one clear blue and one first response and 3 negative (boots and first response). I have a bad what I thought was a period but was only 2 days long went to docs I had a negative test and negative blood :/ 

• CurlyE09- That's great that you have your appt coming up! It will save you lots of money from all those pregnancy tests. And I guess it really Just depends  on each pregnancy whether it shows up earlier or later, but I hope you get the good news with the doc! And yes just keep yourself busy with this holiday season! :) 

Sam142- Have you ever had a 2 day period? because maybe that was spotting and the blood test hasn't detected it, I've read that some people have actually gotten negative blood tests! And then it turns out they were pregnant! Hopefully this helps a little!

• I've Brenna told that the chances of getting a false positive is slim to none but you can get a false negative.

• It's true Sam, my best friend had BFN with both home testing and doctors for 2 months she then started to get bad cramps the doctors thought she may of been having an ectopic pregnancy but everything was fine and she went on to have a girl... everybody is different... when my mum was pregnant with my sister she never got a positive test!!  fingers crossed for you lovely xxx

• Hi cazza 123 , I used pregnacare for just under three months and they worked for me I'm now 13 weeks but I do understand that every woman is different but I would definitely say it's worth a try. 

Sam 142 , I'm not trying to get your hopes up but I was not getting a strong positive at all ever 4 days after my period was due because I didn't realise but I ovulated later than I thought  , and they do say the doctor tests are not as  sensitive .

good luck to everyone and I really hope you all get your BFP soon :-) 

• Hi ladies 👋🏻

me and my partner is also ttc ive been spotting for the past few days so I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding :) 

• Hi 

wondering if you ladies can help me please this is the test I have done today I have had 2 tests come back like this isit a faint line? Me and my boyfriend have been trying and it will be our first , I am 5 days late image

• I think I see something very faint!

How's everyone doing? I feel like AF is on the way... Which is good as it means my first TTC fertile period is approaching! 🍀

• Hi I'm also trying for #1 good to see a couple of others too xxx