Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else TTC#1?

Replies

• thank you very much curlye09

• me and my partner been trying to conceive for a min. We did it on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th and I was suppose to ovulate on the 7th but then no the 8th, I seen very light pink on toilet tissue then over the days it got heavier & became red and brown sometimes and also clots come out, my period wasnt suppose to start until another 2 weeks and a half. I feel pregnant but I haven't been nausea, sore boobs, or anything else. My doctor told me it could mean my periods are irregular now. Can anyone help, I'm confused.

• I would say you could still be , keep trying and take a test the day your period is supposed to be due or a day after my test didn't come up positive till 5 days after my period was supposed be due and I'm around 4 or 5 weeks gone so fingers crossed and hope the best for you kayp

• hi everyone unfortunately I woke up heavy bleeding and my doctor said my blood test came negative 😢 but my partner and I are going to keep trying so fingers crossed...

• Sorry to hear that, babyxox. Stay positive!

• Sorry to hear that babyxox, it will happen when you least expect it 

• it's okay and yeah hopefully it will happen we r going to try after my periods finished so fingers crossed 😀😀

• Thank you so much 

• Hy, ur post r really helpfull...bt in my case i m all confused...initially my tummy wz paining alot i went to doc he said i might b pregnant b4 my periods date...dn immediately nxt day morning sickness started, stomach crampling , headaches, backpain suddnly d symptoms f pregnancy wr seen thy lasted for 2 days and evrything stopped nw this time my periods wr due..i wz tryng to figure out tht thing and i spotted brown mucus and evening it started bleeding first it wz brown bt dnt came out red...nw i am all confused am i still pregnant??? 

• if it's light bleeding you could still be pregnant keep an eye on it , it should last about 2 days if it lasts longer see your doctor but I would say take a pregnancy test in the morning when you wake up

• Itz normal bleeding...and i am waiting to cmplt my periods so tht i cn do pregnancy test...bt nw i dnt noe i am all confused...

• Hi. I have been with my boyfriend for 6 month and we had the talk of having a baby. I am 17 almost 18 so I was pretty sure that if we did have a baby that everything would be fine. In September we decided to try and conceive. In October I missed my period (which usually starts on the 14th or the 15th) and then next month (November) I started two weeks late. Very abnormal for me. Now this month I haven't started yet either. I have been having a lot of the symptoms such as breast tenderness, tiredness, increased appetite, weight gain, weird spotting, headaches, morning sickness and sometimes at night also, fatigue, clumsiness, and pain in my lower back, hips, and abdomen. I took three home pregnancy test and they all came back negative but I still feel the symptoms. I requested a blood pregnancy test from my OBGYN but they wouldn't do it. What do I do now?? 

• teenmum21 I would say wait a few days and try another pregnancy test it could be too early to know and they should give you a blood test keep pushing for one it definitely sounds like you are pregnant 

• Has anyone else experienced what looks like light brown discharge after having sex?

My partner and I have been busy this week as this is my most fertile week, is it too soon for implantation bleeding?

Thanks 

• Evening all! So I'm waiting for AF... One of my apps says I'm now 3 days late. We DTD on the day before anticipated ovulation... I did an cheapie test this pm and it looked negative, so I'm wondering what everyone else would do?! Assume I'm not pregnant and enjoy Xmas time or wait and see and presume I could be pregnant? 

• Hi ladies, 

This is my first time TTC with my bf. got off BC around October. November (-) and my expected period is dec. 30. 

did it during my fw - every day since i ended period - did it the first day after period. 

been feeling nauseous, dizzy, headaches, neck aches, gag reflex acting up, stomach cramps, diarrhea, vaginal itchiness, and having a huge craving for food daily, frequent urination and more... 

when should i take a PT - if i wanna find out before my period date 

• I have taken three pregnancy tests. The first and second one I took in October. This last one I just took about three or four days ago. They all say negative but neither me or my boyfriend believe it. I feel all the symptoms but I've never been pregnant before so I'm not too sure. I just know that I feel different. My boyfriend wants me to go to the hospital and see if they will do a blood test. Should I?? 

• At least try a GP or primary care first. Hospitals are for emergencies. 

Are you more than 35 days on from the start of your late November period? If not I wouldn't worry! If you had a period in November, it's really unlikely that you'll be pregnant from October/September!

• I also have this weird bubble thing on the lower part of my stomach.. when I told my OBGYN about starting in November she said just because I had it it doesn't mean that I'm not pregnant especially cuz it only lasted for three days. 

• Merry Christmas everyone 🎄❤️🎁 Let's hope that we will be celebrating next one with little one(s)