Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone else TTC#1?

Replies

• Wow! He was on the ball!!

so... status update...

Friday - after sore nipples for 5 days, exhausted and having no clue where in my cycle I am, or when I ovulated (after stopping cerelle on 27 Dec), AF arrived!

Whist disappointed that there would be no BFP, I was happy to finally get AF and try to start planning properly.

AF at 3pm, stopped by 5. Nothing else until this morning, when AF small and brown tinge. Then more spotting around  12, then nothing.

Then read about implantation bleeding... didn't know this was a thing! Maybe it wishful thinking, but it could be!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, and will test next weekend. It's going to be a long week! 

Anyone else had this? 

xxxx

• Trying to conceive baby no 1, will be 3 years in April 😕

CP November cycle but that's it the whole time we've been ttc.

• Fingers crossed boobie! I had some light spotting on friday and lots of symptoms since but it was only 5dpo so am waiting to see if it meant anything! Keep us posted. 

Hi Miley, sorry to hear you've been having such a struggle! Sending baby dust your way!!! Have you had any tests or anything? 

Xx

• No I haven't done any tests yet, we were just casually trying but nothing was happening so started on opks and first month I had a cp, nothing last month but this month my nipples are leaking again like they did the cycle of cp so I'm convinced I've caught.

• Boobie19 I'm the same!! Very very light af type thing last Sun night for 24 hrs (only noticed when wiping) also stopped pill 27th Dec.

Some symptoms disappeared earlier this week, and have a few different symptoms now, was going to wait, but gave in and tested this AM and still BFN :( Only using the cheapie dip tests though, have heard these aren't the most reliable? Might use a FRER tomorrow am. Just getting really frustrated not knowing. I'm glad I can talk about it here and people understand!

Baby dust to all!! xx

• Sounds positive Miley....and Ellabelle! 

My bb's are hurting so much today, like burning! Im feeling hopeful this month too but if not, at least I'm getting to know my body so I know what to look out for moving forward. 

Ellabelle, I did cheap dip test this morning too, also BFN but I expected it so not too disappointed. I have a couple of other tests in the cupboard for when it gets nearer the right time (I'm only 7dpo today)

Good luck everyone xx

• I stupidly used my first two FR early response ones after only two weeks off the pill when I had some symptoms! That was before I did proper research and realised my hormones are just going crazy lol. Sounds positive for you too SDA17! I hope *at least* one of us has a BFP this month.

What's most annoying me now is when I've been off the pill before I don't remember feeling like this?! Very strange. I wonder if because I'm TTC this time it's making my body just make things up to trick me! Will find out soon enough, and will keep you posted.

• I did the same! Have cb (not the digi) but will only use that next week. 

I thought exactly the same! I was only on the pill a year before coming off in Nov so was really shocked to get all those symptoms last month!! I also REALLY felt ov last week too, never have before! It was a pain you couldn't ignore.

I was determined not to symptom spot this month after last month but with the spotting and now ridiculously painful bb's, increased cm, nausea at night and fatigue, I cant help it image

• My nipples are really itchy today, yesterday I got this funny pinching feeling about 2 inches under my belly button and last night a sharp stabbing pain in my left side that only lasted a minute or 2. I'm not testing until my period is due as last time I did it was a cp and it was an emotional roller coaster. I'm due on the 2nd Feb and flying out to see the in laws in Spain on the 3rd so if I haven't come on by then I'll take a test with me as don't want to be drinking if I'm pregnant.

• Haha yes I have the clear blue digi test saved up, not using those until I get a BFP on one of the 'early result' ones!

Ohh I guess your ov pain can only be a good thing if it's something you've not felt before?? I've been off work for two weeks now because of my symptoms :/ Never felt like this before!! Back tomorrow and dreading it. But maybe keeping busy will kill some symptoms?!

It's so easy to symptom spot! Every time I've felt something different I've been on google typing 'ttc ...[symptom]...' lol. Promising myself I won't do the same next month! It's keeping me busy whilst I've been sat at home though! Holiday in two weeks too so hopefully that will help.

• I didnt have any symptoms last month, not 1 so just knew it wasn't my month and carried on as normal but the month before I just knew, I'm just gutted it didn't stick but we'll just keep trying.

I've read that eating pineapple core and Brazil nuts can help with implantation so that's something I'm going to try.

• Miley cp is awful so completely understand you waiting. Spain sounds amazing though, hopefully the break will help take your mind off everything too. 

Ellabelle, I've been loving google recently but mainly because I find it all so fascinating! I realised how clueless I was about this whole process. I'm not googling to the point of worry but I'm learning and hopefully doing so will help it happen a little quicker. Sorry to hear you've been off work, I was lucky (if you can call it that?!) That i was off over christmas when I went through it. Hopefully going back isn't too painful image

• Yeah definitely give it a go Miley! Im not a huge fan of either but looking forward to hearing of it works 😊

• I love pineapple but not sure about pineapple core lol but apparently there's something in it which acts as an anti inflammatory which can help implantation and I love Brazil nuts so could eat a whole bag of those.

I'm just so ready to be a mum, just wish it would happen for us.

The cp as sad as I was at the time has given us hope that we aren't both infertile and something has happened at least.

We were just bding as and when we wanted to before and weren't using opks so probably missed the window quite a lot so at least now we know when to bd to give us the best chance. Was funny this month I got the ewcm and oh initiated 2 days in a row without even knowing so I must be giving off a vibe lol.

• They do say you become more attractive to them when you ov! Haha.

Best way to look at it Miley, to see the positives in it and move forward. 

I know what you mean about being a mum, I keep talking to people like I'm already pregnant  (who know we're trying anyway). I don't mean to sound like a loon, just so excited about being in a position of actually trying snd have faith in it happening quickly. 

• Ellabelle - it's funny that our bodies seem to be doing the same thing! Not that I really know what that means!

Seems more like AF today, but I don't know! Will test on Saturday... providing I can hold of until then!

Baby dust to all! Xx

• Hi I'm new to this, I came off my pill last July had a bleed as you do in between the pill, it took me 48days after that to have a natural period since then they have been 41/47/40 days I'm on my 5th cycle since coming off. 

You just don't realise what the pill does to your body and if your minds playing tricks on you and you think am I pregnant this time? Lol

I'm unsure if I've ov or not so iv bought some OPK''s see of that helps as I have no idea when to test? any ideas ladies?

• I have a 28 day cycle so I start doing opks from around day 10 at around 3pm and 8pm each day. I haven't done them properly since my cp but will get back to it soon.

You'll know when the test is postive as the test line will be as dark or darker than the control line, if it's slightly lighter then it's still a negative.

Yes I am trying to see a postive from a negative situation, I'd given up all hope before then but at least now something inside is working so hopefully soon I'll get a sticky bean.

• Ok thanks Miley15 will have ago this week then see what comes up I have a app that tracks my periods etc and it's predicted a 33day cycle so will see how accurate that is image lol 

Sorry to hear about your cp I wonder how many of us have them and not know, you'll be pg before you know it! We all want our bodies to do as it's suppose to lol 

• That's the problem with testing before your period is due. I won't be again that's for sure, if I have another I don't want to know about it. They say with opks not to use first morning urine and I found testing at 3pm and 8pm worked well for me.