Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How do you cope?

Replies

• Thanks :) yes I will! Technically I think af is due on Thursday but not sure if I'll be able to wait till then haha... Will see how it goes and try not to think about it haha x

• Yeah its a killer the wait. I think mine is due on Tuesday x

• Ooh that's not long now :) I dreamt all night that I was pregnant... So much for not thinking about it! X

• I'm sitting on a train listening to my music as parents are stressing around me, today I'm coping well

• No not long but today 

• Oops.... but have been feeling some twinges and pains. Also feeling emotional.

• Hope we all get what we wish for in 2017 ladies :) I've gone from convincing myself I'm pregnant to thinking I'm really not and feeling all down about it haha! What a roller coaster x

• Yeah hoping 2017 is the year.  Tell me about it keep getting myself down in the dumps and keep asking the OH if he still thinks there's a chance we are this month 

• I don't hope. I know it will work not just for me, at some point next year we will all get our happy ending

• Yeah we've done the struggle the end has got to be in sight 

• Loving the positivity ladies :) x

• Must be the new year cheer :'p x

• Well I was feeling positive for all of a day... My other sister in law has just announced she's pregnant. Feeling pretty low now! 

• Aw i feel for you. Had they been trying, do you know? 

I'm mixed emotions at the moment getting worried about af coming after my bloods the other day 

• Yeah they've been trying 6 months. I'm super happy for them, don't get me wrong! Just that it's two of our siblings now who have got pregnant since we started trying! Hard when it's people so close to you because you're so happy but so gutted at the same time!

I'm worried as well... When is your af due?  

I had more blood today but only when I wiped... Was a fair amount but none since and it wasn't very red! Af due around Thursday /Friday! X

• Yeah its funny feeling I imagine, luckily im the first of my siblings and others are no way near having babies. But hopefully yous be announcing soon! 

Well I think itll be most likely Tuesday as im usally 2 weeks after ovulation. 

Oh really hopefully a sign has that happened any other cycles? 

• Yeah it's weird! Go between happy and miserable! 

Will you test on Tuesday? I have my fingers crossed for you :) 

Well it was after sex but still not had it before now! I am still getting little twinges too but think I'm just noticing things more tbh! I am trying not to get my hopes up but it's so hard! 

• Yeah always that twinge if jealousy when I see someone else is pregnant.

No ill probably wait till thursday or weekend as so scared of seeing nothing on test! 

Oh that is strange maybe keep an eye on it if it's after sex but sounds promising  

• As per usual AF has arrived first thing 14 days exactly after ovulation

• Oh I'm so sorry! Hope you're ok!

I'm getting twinges so don't think I'll be far behind you!