Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How do you cope?

Replies

• Thanks hun! I'm Sara by the way :) 

I have thought about swapping vitamins too.  I take seven seas ttc ones at the mo! If you get your bfp I'll  have to switch haha! 

• Hello, trust me I understand your pain. We are on 8th cycle of ttc using ai. My sister just has to look at a man and she will fall pregnant. We have just ttc this cycle on CD 9,11,12 and 13, it's now cd14 and as we are still getting flashing smiley we decided to give donor a night off haha. Hopefully will be a sold smile tomorrow as he is free tomorrow night, that will be 5 times we tried (the most yet) in the fertile week, only concern is her cycles have gone from 28days,24days,27days and 30 days(was last month's) my partners cycles have ALWAYS been regular until we started ttc, it's prob that whole wanting it too much thing, but we are starting to get a bit fed up, hence the drying out of our donor this cycle. Desperate to see that bfp this cycle :-) fingers crossed we all get them soon x

• I'm jodie btw too lol. 

Yeah they seem pretty good they seem to have really big quanties of vitamins more than the ones I have taken before. Only problem is I felt terrible at ovulation I was nauseous all the time so dont know if that was a link. Yeah I used them at the beginning then switched to boots own brand now onto pregncare.  

• Morning  ladies 

Jodie,emotionally I was all over the place and it felt like every time I looked at one of my friends they fell pregnant and I was still trying! 

It's such an emotional time and the stress is horrible but it's easy to say or think we need to stay calm but when we know we are ovulating we can't help but stress then worry every day till our TOTM is due!

We're going to start trying in a few months and part of me is anxious already at the thought of the emotions and stress.

xx 

• Hi Lynnen  thank you for the encouraging words I am feeling positive this month but it's just the worry did we do enough for ovulation and if enough sperm reached the egg as a lot fell out due to the preseed so I'm all over the place trying to keep that to the back of my mind 

• It's stressful, no doubt about it!  But it's hard to say ,but I'm positive we'll get our BFPS and have sick and poo stuck in our hair before we know it xx 

• At least we know we're all in it together and there are so many women in our situation :) it's my OHs birthday so having a chilled one and going to see family soon but making sure we get on it as well as I should be ovulating around now :) I had my solid smiley yesterday but who knows when after I actually ovulate! Could have been last night or today some time or even tomorrow I assume? Meeting family in a bit includes the siblings with a 15 month old and the ones who are 8 weeks pregnant... I'm fine around the babies etc but the pregnant ones I find hard as they'll all be talking about how she's getting on etc etc and will inevitably get the 'your turn next' or 'just you to go' comments! 

• Aw i can imagine it's hard! But stay strong you will get your time of all that. Hopefully celebrating your OH birthday will help. I'm off out tonight but dont really want to drink as have my proestrogen blood test on Tuesday x

• Im trying hard not to think about things at the moment I really how people on here manage to stay so positive. I feel like the more I think about it the more I feel like it won't happen and I know thoughts like that don't help. The more I try not to think about it the more I see pregnant bellies, the more pregnancy stories appear on soaps, scan pictures on Facebook and so on. How do you all manage to keep such positive and upbeat outlooks? I just don't get it. 

• May look im being positive but I have my moments were i break down in tears which males me worry I'm stressing which isn't helping implantation etc. I've got alot this month writing stuff down but know thats not for everyone but giving me a feeling of contol

• Maybe I will try that too

• Yeah I'd recommend but also write anything positive down too so when feel down can read it 

• So I'm 5dpo ovulation im starting with a sore throat :'( 

Hope this wont effect implantation 

• I'm sure it won't hun :) drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep to fight it off x

• Definitely early night on the cards. Of course when i google sore throat can be linked to pregnancy lol. Did your family meal go okay? 

• Haha yeah I've read that before but didn't want to get your hopes up! Yeah it was ok but pretty much all that was talked about was pregnancy etc... Gah! X

• Yeah been there on a previous month but think anything can be linked. Time will tell i guess. Aww hopefully not to hard for you people don't realise the struggle it can be  x

• Fingers crossed for you! I sometimes just want to tell everyone but it wouldn't actually help haha x

• What a roller coaster! Yeah that would open a whole new bag of questions 

• I'm wondering if anyone has experience with OPKs im guessing some of you have. I've been using an app too to track what is what is going on and all the signs point that I am at the very least getting to ready to ovulate but I still don't have a smiley face.

Even this is getting me down where is my smiley face?  What if this is a serious sign, what if I don't actually ovulate? This SUCKS