Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How do you cope?

Replies

• I'm not the best with signs. Your meant to get egg white cervical mucas and this month I felt really sick. I sometimes get aches too. But with my opk the cheap ones that get the lines on my start getting stronger up to ovulation so I kind of know the around about day when to expect. 

Are your cycles pretty regular? 

• Until last month I had been regular the day. I have clear blue kits I heard they were good I'm not so sure

• Yeah ive heard there good I just can't afford to fork out for them each month. Are you quite late into your cycle? 

• 16 days and my cycle normally is 27 or 28 days. Just to add to it my OH found the test kit and hes not happy about me using apparently it's too much pressure or whatever. So now today I'm feeling extra crap and want to give it all up just hide under a blanket in a dark hole. 

• Hello people. Arrrggg am trying so hard not to think about the next couple of weeks, we are due af on the 29th if a 24 day cycle and the 4/5 if a 30 so we are gonna try not to test until the 3rd... It's sooooo frustrating, I have ocd so like to know 'the plan' but we have no control on what's going on in there. Had a few twinges but may be reading more into them. This is cycle 8 ... Any suggestions on what tondo to occupy our minds lol

• Efiiee do you take any sort of vitmains? Maybe its just a late ovulation this month. So just a slightly longer month. Aw oh probably just doenst want you to get stressed and maybe doesnt understand it all x

• Hi aw it can be awful as i like things planned out to and to know whats going on. Best thing is to just keep busy i find and to write stuff down x

• Hi ladies 

I used the clearblue digital ovulation tests cos my ovulating was unpredictable over CD10-20 and I'm sure it's them that helped us conceive baby no.1 and I'm going to use them when we start soon for number 2. 

Chin up ladies

xxx

• That's what I'm using the clear blue kits, but theyre saying I'm not ovulating it's just a circle even tho other signs are there I've been reading up. The only thing I'm not doing is taking my temp as I keep forgetting when I'm on the early shifts. I've got a Dr's appointment in a week it feels so long to wait I just want to know what's happening and I want my baby. 

• Im sure itll appear in next day or so. Just keep bding often like every other day to cover your back. I couldnt do the temp thing made me to stressed as was far too confusing. 

• Ah Effie, I'm the same I've been waiting for about a week and a half for my clearblue test to come through luckily between then AF caMe. I've got slightly different circumstances with OH in terms he's been asking me everyday if my parcel- the ovulation tests not a bfp, so I've been feeling the pressure. This week not sure if it's because af has finished but I'm not feeling it this month. I feel like oh is just irritating me and that I may have missed od by a day.... but I don't feel disappointed I feel I'm putting my all into it and getting nothing but af every month. So maybe I need to stop trying so hard. 

• Lau, I feel your pain, how long u been ttc? Hope u get a bfp soon :-)

I wonder, after saying about oh annoying you... It's my partner (same sex cpl) who is ttc but she's not as into forums etc as me. Looking back on ov week, I pretty much asked her to pee in a pot every time she went to loo, not literally every time, but close... Is it v irritating? I have been preg before so I know what MY body may be doing but it's not my body lol. Tww is going so slow lol 

• Hi Ttcrnch we've been ttc for 6 months now. I say 6 months it's mainly been going on apps and when they think I should be ovulating. I'm classing it more as 2 months. Following cf tracking and now using clearblue kits. 

OH is more pointing out his friends are on baby #2 and we're just trying. I wouldn't say he's that bad but I'd say it's more pressure if anything. If she's anything like me stubborn it will send her the other way! haha I'm very irritatable at the mo and hopingbits just from being under pressure everywhere. I've since calculated from cycles and previous af visits and I think my OV day is actually tomorrow So depending on my mood in the morning (hahaha ticking time bomb) I might take a opk. 

Tww I go Mad! It drags and then just when you think you have all the signs pointing to a BFP you Af.  Sorry really negative atm but know I'll get over it. There's people FAR worse off then me so I'm really really sorry. 

xxxxx

• Laulau18 I am definitely guilty of trying too hard and wanting too much. We probably both need to relax but that's so much easier said than done isn't it. 

• Effieee it really is, and it's not a lot that we're asking for it's a natural process. It just seems so many people seem to be announcing their news and then I'm sat there thinking it should be me, I should be feeling tired and rubbish because I'm pregnant not because I'm not! I think I've made a decision that I'm going to just get on with it book a holiday without planning around "what if I'm pregnant then" I'm signing up to a gym I've been putting off "just in case it's this month" hoping the law that is s0d is on my side for once. Haha 

• Yes im going to plan a parachute jump or abseiling I loved doing that. 

• Hey all! I use clearblue opks as well... It's only last cycle and this cycle that I've had a solid smiley face indicating ovulation and we've been ttc for 13 months now. It is only cycle 4 with regular times etc as it took ages for my body to settle after coming off bc. Obviously I get very down and it (hence starting this chat) but I try my best to focus on the little things like my cycles finally settling down! I'm really classing it as 3-4 months ttc because looking back now all of the erratic cycles really meant we had no chance at the time! 

•  Ahhh just had good newss got my reapeat day 21 result back and my level is 40.2 so happy its above normal  

• Wow that's brilliant! :) 

• I woke up and decided to test I got a blank circle but then my own calculations indicate I tested 2 days early yet cycle days and the table indicare today.... my head hurts Haha. So I'm sticking to the not adding pressure to myself and going by my own calculations and testing in a few days time. good luck everyone else hope baby dust is in the air. Xxx