Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can anyoke help me with my cycle dates?

Was wondering if anyone could help me with some dates

I started AF 3rd of december, took ovulation tests from about cycle  day 9 and got what i believed was a positive result on cycle day 11day so would maybe ovulated on the 12th day..which would have been 14th december. I assumed id be due AF around the 28th of december maybe a day or two after incase i hadnt ovulated as soon as i thought. So what i did think was 10dpo im havin what i could only say was af pains my backs tense and sore and my stomachs crampy..ive had cramps and thought maybe 5dpo i had af cramps but todays cramps makes me think diffrently now they are alot stronger and as if im about to start xmas eve or xmas day but then would that mean i ovulated way to early in my cycle as this is cycle day 21..? 

Replies

• Options

These were test cycle day 11 and then 12 nothing?

• Options

I can't really help as I cramp a lot during the 2ww.... however one thing to remember is that OpKs don't guarantee that OV has happened.... just show the surge... some times the surge can happen and then go away without ovulation happening, only way to confirm is by temping. Afraid with everything it's just a waiting game