Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

HELP! 18dpo BFN / NO AF!

Okay, so today I am 18dpo. I tested yesterday @ 17dpo and got a BFN.. I have not tested today all day simply because I feel like I'll get a BFN again and Its gunna be disappointing.. anyways Im 18dpo and AF is still not here. It should have been here 4 days ago. I had sex 2 days before O' on the day of O' and like 3 days after.. since 7dpo I've had the worse pain in my lower back, i keep getting these stabbing feeling on my lower abdomen and on my pelvic sides. My boobs feel tingly from time to time and are SUPER itchy sometimes. I also get same stabbing pains in my boobs from time to time.. Im not the type to get grossed out easily but lately ive just been feeling like throwing up.. like when you eat alot and feel super full and wanna throw up.. but i dont eat anything.. Im scared to test soo i might wait till tomorrow.. but do you guys think im out this cycle? ( P.S I've also been peeing more than usual. just today I've been in the bathroom bout' 8 times) sorry tmi.

Replies

• It sounds very positing especially if AF is late, you should test Hun, let us know if it's a positive, I'm keeping fingers crossed for you xxx