Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint positive?

Replies

• Hi Sissy you should have a strong positive by now have you tested today?

• no I haven't tested.. could this be spotting or the start of AF?

• It could be the start of AF... or it could be IB. If you are due on at the end of the week its best to just wait and see when you are late

• What are the signs of IB?

• It's just bleeding but usually before your period. Mine was like a light period and was over a week before my period. Other ladies just get spotting. Again it's one of those where it's different for everyone and not everyone gets it. It's actually unusual 

• I just with I could get a yes or no already. I'm going to be a first time mom if I am. the signs are more confusing than helpful

• when I fell in May it would have been my first too. We weren't actively trying so I wasnt paying attention to any symptoms 

• welp AF arrived. as disapppoointing as it is, im not pregnant ...

• Sorry to hear that :( least you know your luteal phase now so can work out when AF is due is for next time. i used to test early but I don't anymore as I drive myself mad 

• HHello guys. I officially missed my period. However I'm 43 and my period is irregular  got that  yesterday. Looks like faint cross line. Problem is my boyfriend who previously convince me he wants a babe is backing now that he thinks it can be real.  He is out already and im.not even sure I am. Famiky are struck the Muslims. I'm just in bad shape with no one to talk to. I have no other children sorry for all that. Please advice me.  image

• He suggests aborting. That will be too hard to on me. 

• Do whatever makes you happy lulu. It's your decision and no one else's. they can't stand with you or you can stand alone. you are strong. 

• Thank you sissy. Not easy  but u r right. 

• imageMy eyes are going cross eyed! Is this a faint positive or my eyes playing tricks? My periods are so irregular that I have no idea when I'm meant to ovulate. If I am pregnant I must only be about 4 weeks acording to when I had my last period. Too soon? Help! Thanks! Xx

• I am in the exact same boat right now I have missed my period I havenr come on in took two tests Thursday they were both postive even ran a negative background over it to double check and took two Friday they were negative can people help me 

• imageimage

I don't know ? 1 n bit week late period. 

Anyone else see another faint line?

• Yes I see it! Congrats

• Oh wow  jadee  thank you. I hope it's true.