Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive?

13»

Replies

• imageimage

I'm 8 days late for my period. 4/5 days ago I did 3 strip pregnancy tests which were negative. Yesterday I did another test and came back with a very faint line and woke up today with bleeding and period cramps. I've been through a miscarriage before. What do I do?

• That looks positive to me 😊 Try a first response you should get a darker line xxx

I did a test today and Due on Saturday.. not sure if it's my eyes to be honest it appeared once the background went white after about 3 mins so maybe a evaporation line.. 

• That looks positive dusty congratulations!

• So update from my last post. So i went hospital and the first nurse told me it was a negative and said I had a UTI and waited for the second nurse to prescribe me tablets but as she done the test for uti it can end negative and also tested for diabetes and that was negative so she did another pregnancy test and it was a faint positive but takes a while to come up. She told me I was 5 weeks 2 days and wait till I'm 6 weeks to get a scan only if I did a test on the day and came positive but last night and today I've done in total 3 tests which were negative. but I don't believe im 5 weeks my body tells me I'm about 2-3 or maybe less as to me it doesn't add up. So I will do another test as what she describes as 6 weeks and demand for a scan as I've had 2 positives and a total of 8 negatives. I feel as if my hcg levels are just low and a scan will determine everything along with blood tests. I shall update once hearing more. If anyone's been through this or has an idea please reply. Not knowing makes me sick. Ps. My body feels pregnant still, hard belly, nausea and constant peeing and cravings.

• Emzila, sorry you are going through this. how did the nurse know you were 5 weeks and 2 days? If you think you are 2 weeks then you will have only just ovulated? You can't be 2 weeks pregnant, when you miss a period you are already 4 weeks. Could you go to your gp and ask for a blood test?

• She said I was 5 weeks 2 days as my last period was 31st of Jan to 4th of Feb , I've never been this far through pregnancy so I'm not sure what to feel, last night I felt sick and my tummy feels hard And my appettite was gone last night I just wanted sweets.