Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Frustrating spotting

Hey guys. 

Im new to this site as of today and I'm looking for a little input if you could help me. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for three months. I'm 23, healthy, and every woman in my family has gotten pregnant their first time by accident. It's extremely frustrating to have to "try" when the rest of them have just been able to get pregrant by accident. Anyways.. this month we had sex on all fertile days (I track my ovulation myself since my periods are super regular). I had what I thought was implantation bleeding on thursday (6 days before expected period). It went back and forth from scanty and brown to heavier and dark red with some clots for SIX DAYS. Today (Wednesday) I got my period on the expected date. I have NEVER spotted between periods before  and I just want to know if you think it was a chemical pregnancy or if something else was going on. Thanks for reading and responding to my lengthy post!

Replies

• hi, I didn't wan to read your post and not respond to you. When you start ttc its mad the games that your body will start playing with you and doing things it never did before. It could well have been a chemical pregnancy or just spotting before af. All I can say and you might not like this, is you are never going to know now so try to stop thinking about it and just say its a normal period and have fun in a couple of weeks with ttc. believe me I know how hard the ttc journey is, especially when it happens for others when they are not even trying but you will get there. Hard as it is, try to relax and not put too much pressure on yourself and just enjoy the "trying". Just keep telling yourself that your bfp is just around the corner but that your road might be a bit longer then others xx