Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Mini pill - returning cycle and symptoms??

Replies

• Options

Patty I can totally relate!! Jsp it definately seems everyone is different - good luck!

• Options

Hi ladies how are you all getting on, my period arrived 4 weeks to the day after I stopped taking the pill, I ovulate 16 of this month and me and my parter had sex on this day but since the 21st my boobs have felt sore when I take my bra off and nipples sensitive at all times, I'm due on in 3 days so only time will tell x

• Options

Hi Kimmy

Hopefully you will get your BFP in a few days. You can test now if you want for peace of mind! Good luck either way. I'm on cycle 6 and currently enduring TTW. Got a few cramps and period isn't due for another week. Again time will tell x

• Options

Hi Kimmy,

mine took six weeks to arrive, I’m predicted to ovulate this week so will see how we go. Good luck!

• Options

I managed to get an Bfp last month so keeping my fingers crossed now! 

So that was 2nd cycle (1st true cycle) off the mini pill - we didn't think it would happen so soon!!!!!

• Options

This is my 8th cycle now after coming off cerelle with no luck. If I’m honest I didn’t expect it to take this long, it would be my first time being pregnant, starting to lose a little bit of hope! 

• Options

Aww lorelaiii keep with it hun everyone is different this would be my 3rd child so hoping it doesn't take long as I'm 31 the more you stress about it it will upset you do you have an app to keep track of ur most fertile days and stuff x

• Options

Thanks for your kind words Kimmy I’m 33 in December so am aware things are ticking on. My husband and I got married 4 years ago and were not too bothered but we both decided to go for it and got very excited. I do an app that clocks my period but nothing else really, maybe I should buy some ovulation tests. I think I have a vague idea of when I ovulate through discharge but it couldn’t hurt to be a bit more precise. The trouble is I have such horrible heavy painful periods that my pmt brain starts to wonder if it’s worth it if that makes sense! The minipill stopped them completely and it was bliss. Sorry to be on such a down note, I’ve got a cold and it’s making me all melancholy haha x

• Options

Aww yeh knowing your body is brilliant specially your discharge I'm going to add a picture my friend lives by hope it doesn't gross ppl out but may help people. Xximage

• Options

I used natural cycles app - was great For predicting ovulation

• Options

Hey guys. Its been 7 weeks since i stopped taking cerezette.. i still have had no period! taken 2x clearblue 1x first response all being BFN .. im getting worried!! 

• Options

Good morning! I came off my pill almost 3 weeks ago, we had sex the day I came off and have been doing it regularly ever since. The past week my lower abdomin has felt tender to the point it hurts a little even when I sit down! my nipples have become really sore and hurt to touch. I haven’t had a cycle yet since coming off. I know I am super fertile as with my youngest I had the implant removed end of January 2011 and a few weeks later I was pregnant And had an 11/11/11 baby boy. Now I’m thinking perhaps the same thing has happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have been feeling super tired too but I do have a B12 deficiency and am due my injection next week so I’m putting that down to that. 

I never had spotting with My youngest but with my eldest I did. I think I may be pregnant but don’t want to get my hopes up. 

• Options

When I came off my pill my lower stomach almost doubles in size n hurt when I sat lay down or have sex n boobs hurt like crazy too n all sorts of similar symptoms, I'm on my second proper cycle since coming off the pill and having different symptoms than last month after ovulating so hoping I've conceived this month

• Options

kimmy I hope You get what you want! I will keep checking back on this post. I am new to this forum, I haven’t done anything like this since being pregnant with my youngest. 

• Options

I came on my period on Sunday after 7 weeks of waiting for it after coming off cerezette :) 

• Options

My period was 4 weeks to the day after coming off Cerazette was on it 6 months n depo jab for 2.5 years before that

• Options

what is cerezzete exactly? My pill I came off was Desogestrol. 

• Options

Its the mini pill :) 

• Options

Thank you. Every time i googled my pill that would come up so I take it my pill is the same. I don’t really research it. I should to be fair lol. I was on my pill for 5 years. 

• Options

I was only on this pill for 6 months that is why i was so shocked it took so long to actually ovulate again after coming off it :) first month to try for a baby 😁😁