Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mini pill - returning cycle and symptoms??

1235»

Replies

• So a follow on, I have been experiencing mild cramping in my lower abdomen, VERY adore nipples and this past week (TMI) I have been extremely gassy! I’m never like this! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

i don’t know whether to do a test 🤷🏻‍♀️ still not getting my hopes up but I have read the excessive gas is a common pregnant symptom as it’s all about the extra hormone or something. 

• Loomy, I have the same symptoms as yourself. What was your outcome? I done a first response test this morning but it was negative. How long did it take for you to conceive? I'm interested to see how it's all gone for you. Xx

• Hello, unfortunately AF arrived on Thursday. But now I’m glad as when it does happen I can get rough dates etc. 

• Hello lovelies.

Well today I am feeling a bit peculiar and intrigued! This is my 9th cycle since going off cerelle and no luck as yet, but I feel strange. My symptoms are as follows:

I keep getting headaches for seemingly no reason

Backache

Feel bloated

Breasts are starting to get sore (but this happens before my period anyway)

Tiredness

Very very low level nausea 

Need to wee more than usual (but not drinking anymore)

But the weirdest thing of all happened when I went to the toilet yesterday. I checked the toilet roll (weird habit!?) and there was a lot of mucus on there, and one particularly large blog (sorry if this is tmi). It was sort of clear/milky in colour and quite thick and springy. I would have put it down to ovulation, if not for the fact that I don't normally get very much of that, and it was day 21 of my 28 day cycle which seems a bit late maybe? 

I don't know, maybe I'm looking into it too much, although I'm definitely not making up the headache that's happening right now! It's going to be too early to test, and to be quite honest I've wasted enough money on negative pregnancy tests since coming off the pill, so I will wait and see! 

• How's everyone doing on here here's an update from me last month I was 3 days late but then had the worst bleed I've ever had in my life so much pain n so heavy for like 4 days a friend says it could possibly have been a chemical pregnancy or somthing so I don't know, this month I saw ewcm 5 days before suggested ov date that app predicts so did the deed a few times over the next few day now usually I get sore boob 2/3 days after ov till about the same amount of days before af this cycle I didn't till about 4 days ago got slightly sensitive nipples only ache when I take my bra off for a little while but I'm 10dpo today and I've been feeling sick 3 mornings in a row and now this morning have had ewcm when I wipe (sorry tmi) I'm very confused anyone experienced this 😕

• How’s things now Kimmy? I am 11 DPO and having terrible power back cramps and some discomfort in my lower abdomen too. Had a rather strange blood like taste earlier too 🤮

my boobs have also been very tender to the point they even hurt to turn in bed!

We had sex multiple times over my most fertile days so here’s hoping. 

• Due on Wednesday wo will let you know later in the week my outer boobs and nipples are sore been feeling sick on and off for 5 days now so hopefully a good sign  how's everyone else getting on. 

• AF arrived for me Wednesday and came SO heavy!! 😩 

it’s my second period since coming off the pill. It took 3 months to conceive my first after coming off the pill but the next month with my second. 

here’s hoping for next time. 🤞🏻

• Don't lose hope I came off August 12th bang on 4 weeks after got my first bleed which I didn't count as a cycle then got my BFP earlier this week and I was on the injection for 2 years then the pill for 6mnth 

• Hi ladies i have been on pill for 6 years went off it end May and have been havin irregular cycles and having cycles were im not ovulating at all i think its only been twice since coming off since i have. This month cd 18 i was ouvlating i took a wee test came back postive but from about 3 days after it my nipples and boobs have been so sore never had this before. Surely its to early have sore boobs after ouvlation? Any thoughts? Thanks xxx

• I used to get sore boobs 2 to 4 days after ovulation up u till about 2 days before Af this month when I conceived didn't get sore boobs till about days 6 or 7 I think everyone is different and I think the best way to know of ur ovulating is to track Ur cervical Mucus 

• I have had two periods (3 if I count the first one after coming off) I’m feeling a little down today as I seriously thought this month was it. I planned my ovulation and ensured we had sex the correct times but I guess it isn’t out time yet. With my first two it happened so fast after coming off birth control I guess I’m just hoping it will happen the same but never mind. There’s always this cycle! 

I had a few symptoms this time round and even began to feel sick so I kinda got my hopes up a little and I knew I shouldn’t because now I’m feeling really depressed. 

• Aww it can defo be frustrating on my last cycle I was 4 days late and then bled but was unlike any pain I have even experienced thought body was guna split open I was told by a friend n few others I may hav caught and it just didn't implant well  anyway after that bleed I got ewcm 4 days early so did the deed and again the day my app predicted I would ovulate and I got my BFP last month currently 8 weeks pregnant, your body is so confusing try starting to av sex every 2 days after ur period ends till after ovulation. Hope this helps hun good luck took me 3 cycles not including first bleed x

• Hi guys! New on here but so glad to have found this thread as I have been experiencing similar things and been getting frustrated so trying to be hopeful! This is my experience since comjng off Cerazette, apologies for the sheer length 😓

Decided to stop taking it mid pack on the 28th August 2018.

We weren't actively ttc so to speak so used condoms until the 6th December (we were away for the night so decided we would stop using protection and just go with the flow!)

I had been taking Cerazette for around 3 and a half years and not a single period while on it, before I was on Microgynon 30 which had my cycles like clockwork which is why I went on it to begin with as I had very irregular cycles.

When coming of Cerazette in August I wanted to wait until my periods came back before ttc or at least feel my body reregulate itself? All throughout September-November I felt an insane amount of pms and symptoms such as nausea, sore breasts and nipples, and tight cramping in my lower left pelvic region and abdomen, but no bleeding whatsoever and any tests taken were negative.

Similar to a previous post here I was thankfully able to keep an eye on cervical mucus which gave me hope because at least I'm ovulating! :D

Then on the 17th December while at the toilet, I wiped and to my delight there was blood! Never thought I would be so happy to see it lol so I was very excited but after that there was literally nothing, and didn't have any bleeding since, however about a week after I was noticing the changes in mucus and if my body has been able to get itself back on track then I should hopefully be due another AF in approx. another week give or take?? Atm feeling bloated and crampy so hoping for my first proper AF soon 🤞🤞

Apologies again for the rant! I know I shouldn't have but I took another test this morning and BFN (we last had unprotected sex on the 23rd Dec which was around when my mucus seemed most fertile!) 

We are both itching to finally start our family so yeah! Best wishes to everyone currently ttc 😊

• Wonder of anyone can help I came off cerelle on the 3Rd of June had a 3 day bleed then had another 3 day bleed on the 28th of June I'm ttc very confused