Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi I took a pregnancy test but it's fair then I took another it say beagativ

13»

Replies

• You think it's not a positive but and evaporation line

• Don't worry Hello, yours are defs positive.... the comment was directed at the other lady that posted her tests! 

Those tests are 100% positive x

• No Hello yours are definitely postive, congratulations. 

• Aww ok I was like oh my but not too bad today. It's not easy with these test at all and it's just scary not sure how many weeks I am but they say I gave to wait till the mid wife call me

• Thank so bery much and your right I don't know why my friend didn't see this line it still puzzle me

• Very bizarre! Maybe she was expecting to see 2 lines in the test window not one in each.... either way you definitely are! 

• I don't know but she is a doctor I'm sure she must know how to use them but it's just crazy. I was trying to see if when I lay down I will feel in bump but i am just not sure. still no sign of anything yet just my back aches. 

• You won't have any bump until at least 10-12 weeks so don't panic :) 

• Hello -ur baby will be smaller than ur little finger nail u defo wont have a bump yet. Lol xxx there's not much that will happen now. U will make a midwife appointment for when ur around 6-8 weeks  (just count weeks from last period) and fill in pregnancy forms and she will book ur first scan from the estimated weeks. The scan will tell u ur due date and how many weeks and days pregnant u are. X

• i have been doctors last week so just waiting on midwife. I was a little spotting today but not sure if that's ok it's stop now I'm not feeling any cramp but my period should have been due in 2 days so not sure if This normal. 

• I think you are further along than you thought.... don't panic about spotting it can be normal. Maybe see the doctor? 

As susie says, when I had a scan at 2-3 weeks my baby was only 1mm long.... at 7 weeks was 3.1mm so no bumps yet :) x

• I will see how it goes this week I don't see any more but will keep checking not sure about future along cause that test said 2-3 weeks. I still had no sign of sickness just backache. But I'm keeping calm and thank you

• I didn't have any sickness with mine either.... was just sore boobs. Not everyone gets symptoms.

• It seems like not everyone gets it but it's so much to understand and get use to you just want to keep asking sure all is alright in their