Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

12dpo BFN, can I still get a BFP?

Replies

• We havent either, more for that we lossed our babies in August so keeping shtum until we are all good and safe to talk.. X

• Same here. I lost mine at 10 weeks in July x

• All of it pointed to 4th, but could be a day or two out! I do temp but i dont test, mainly as dh would go mad, hes very much a "we didnt do any of this before and it worked" kind of man!! But if thats the case then there is no way its pregnancy. Had sex 31st and 1st, so if i ovulated later doubt the swimmers would be around 😁

• What day did your temp go up? The day your temp went up would be 1dpo x

my Oh is the same.... I temp on the quiet just so that I know when to expect AF.... I get too stressed POAS! 

• It actually went up around midnight 4th which i though was weird.. That too was because i did it on the quiet 😂

• That wouldn't be reliable as you are meant to take it in the morning at the same time every day after at least 3 hours sleep before getting out of bed or speaking or doing anything... and use a basal thermometer... 

• Then nope, didnt know when i read up on it that it had to be the same! Id worked a night shift and sleep in the day after school run... 

• Yeah it has to be the same time every day upon waking before doing anything to get accurate results 

• Wish i wasnt so "checky" dh is right, never did it before. Think its hard after a mc you check everything 5 times over x

• For definite! I am a nightmare! 

• Trying to loosen up a bit. Its not working 😂

• Hiya Ladies, another BFN this morning 😭 AF is due tomorrow, think I'm out this Month. How you all getting on? Xx 

• Aw hun, you arent out til she shows up 😘 give it a couple of days. X

No show for Af for me. I'l wait til day 7 and contact docs x

• I know hun It's  frustrating because I really thought I was this month, I had symptoms and I'm sure they weren't phantom. 

If she doesn't arrive tomorrow... hope not 🙏 I will test on Wednesday.  How many days over are you now? I would definitely contact Dr's after 7 days xx 

• Yep, give it til after due date, some tests dont pick anything up until after hun so try and wait (if you can)

Im on 5 days over now.. Getting annoying..x

• When did you last test hun? Ye I will do I'm not going to bother testing for a while if AF doesn't come tomorrow.  Just feel really emotional today. Xx 

• I tested Saturday morning! Dont think il bother again, just go to the docs if a no show!

I get that hun, i'm like that at the minute, cant be bothered moving. X

• I'm feeling your frustration ladies. I'm CD29 now and still no AF, although I've been having cramps all week. I tested today (late afternoon) and got BFN. I've had pregnancy symptoms for about 2 weeks now and it's just got my hopes up. Such an emotional rollercoaster...

Should I still have any amount of hope for this cycle? 

• Hiya Liz... I would do what Mickey is doing, she's going to go to the drs. What dpo are you?  And how far over AF are you? X x

• Sadly, got up to pee at 1 and sure enough Af showed her ugly satanic side.... Try again next month 😢😢

Good luck to you ladies, hope you get your Bfp x