Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

12dpo BFN, can I still get a BFP?

Replies

• Thanks Jessica it's Been so nice to speak to you all because we've kept us trying tout conceive Quiet from Ffiends & Family. Think I will do a CB on weekend then x x

• Ditto, we haven't told anyone either. I'm out for this month anyway, started spotting earlier, oh well, let the craziness of a new cycle begin 😩

Good luck Jade 🍀

• So sorry to hear that Jessica, it will happen hun lots of Baby dust & Good luck 🍀🙏 keep in touch please let me know how your getting on. 😘 xx 

• So CD31 for me now, CD28 gave me a BFN and still no sign of AF! When does the waiting end - haha! I will take the plunge and test again on CD35 if AF doesn't come first.

• If you ovulated cd 19 then your af will be due cd35 based on a 14 day luteal phase, so a few more days to wait x

• Jade12388 you've given me hope! I'm 12dpo period due on Monday (two more days) and got a bfn today but have so many symptoms. Praying this is it! Congrats!

• Hi hun, I hope you get your BFP! 🙏🍀. I only got a BFP on the day my period was due & it was so faint. I kept getting positives after that & then yesterday I got 2 very stong positives. Don't lose hope hun, I kept getting BFN's and I knew I had pregnancy symptoms. I've attached a photo of my results day by day. Keep in touch and let me know how you get on... good luck xx image

• Thanks! I'll let you know will test Monday if my period doesn't come. ☺️

• Congratulations Jade, it's so lovely to follow your posts, and with such positive tests! Congratulations. I'm 12dpo and gutted to have taken a test and BFN. Really thought this was our month, been really emotional, boobs have been so full, heavy and painful, we dtd 2 days before o and on the day and the day after, I'm due on in 2 days but feeling like I'm already out 😔

• Hi Sarah, I tested BFN at 12dpo. I didn't get a faint until the day AF was due & even then I nearly chucked it away thinking it was a negative but then saw the faint line. It wasn't until Friday, 5 days after AF was due that I got a very strong positive. Good luck hun let me know how you get on ... just keep thinking it could still happen xx 

• Ah I really hope this happens for me too! I'm so excited to see your journey. Good luck xx

• Keep in touch Sarah let me know how you get on.  Good luck xx

• Thanks Jade, will do. X

• imageimageimage

i think my eyes are playing tricks on me.

help?

• So af is due today and nothing. Usually I always get her right away as soon as I wake up. I font want to get my hopes up but I took a test. there was nothing at first, but an hour later saw this line when I got home. I know it could be an evap line but I've never seen evap lines on this tests before and I've used like 20 of them. I want to buy a first response! I have a clear blue digital but here they aren't as accurate. What do you guys think?

imageimage

• but my chart did dip today so maybe I'll just get AF tomorrow? Idk such a whirlwind of emotions and confusion. image

• Honestly I don't see a line. :/ test again tomorrow if your period doesn't come 

• Btw what kind of pregnancy test is that?

• Hiya hun I kept getting negative especially with the Clear Blue digital and positives with first response. I would wait until Wednesday if I was you (if you can) I was due AF last Wednesday and got a clear BFP on Wednesday and then very very clear BFP Friday xx 

• The tests are from Amazon. Easy @ home is the brand. Im 14 dpo today and my periods are super regular. i will try to wait till Wednesday so I don't get my hopes up. It's hard to get a good photo but there is for sure a faint line. It's just a question if it's an evap line or what.