Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nervous about trying again...

Hi there, I haven't been on here for a couple of years. Recently we have been talking about how much we would love to have more children, but we are nervous..

I have had two miscarriages. One at 12 weeks and the other around 6-8 weeks... No reasons as to why, my first and only pregnancy prior to this was a success with no issues other than after a 92hr labour we had to have an emergency C-Section but our little boy came out happy and healthy and is now 5yrs old!

Has anyone else been in our position?

Would appreciate any thoughts or advice....

Also, I am in a relatively new job, will be 12 months in April. At the moment I do not have a contract of permanent employment, so another worry there. If I fell pregnant would I have a job to go back to?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I wish you all lots of happy sticky dust for all your beans and safe pregnancies/deliveries to you all!

imageXx

Replies

• Options

Hi alfiesmummy1, we just saw your name pop up and wanted to say welcome back to MFM. Lovely to have you back here!