Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this a positive?!?!

Replies

• First response has come back positive!!!! Faint but there's defo a line there! No AF either still :) 

• image lovely BFP :) 

• Congratulations, think you can safely say you're pregnant xx

• Thank you hun..and thank you for being so supportive :) hope your having a lovely holiday!!! Xxx

Hi ladies,sorry for jumping on this conversation,but congratulations sh3!  Can any one see a uber faint something in this or am I seeing things?id say it was negative but my sisters just said she can see something,I don't think she realises that my hopes are very easily and quickly raised😣

• You're very welcome sh3, you've helped me take my mind off cp. Keep me updated, I want to see a nice postive on a clear blue digital 😀

Sorry Simmo I don't see anything, how many days post ovulation are you?

• I last had a period 7+2 weeks ago,so I've no idea when or if I ovulated,but thankyou,I didn't think there was anything there either x good luck ladies 

• Is it normal for you to go 7 weeks without a period? If not I'd go to the GP x

• Lately no,but they have stopped twice before for a year at a time,but I had very mild pcos so I'm thinking that's gotten worse now😏 Which doesn't mean great things for me ttc does it xx

• I'm no expert on pcos but know lots of women with it that have kids. 

• Ooh off to get one today and take in the morning woth FMU want to be sure haha aw I'm glad hun :) goodness symptoms have begun ! Sickness feeling is already here lol and sore breasts haha I did forget what it's like lol! Having the cramps still but all normal I think nothing too painful and no bleeding I'm so worried at this stage !! Anything can happen :O xxx

Thank you simmo1:) tbh I can see a slight line on the inverted picture only not on the other 2...try again in a few days if there was anything there I'm sure it will pick it up again and it might be a little darker...and miley15 is bang on I know a few people with PCOS and they've had children and a few of them haha! Don't give up hope darling it will happen whether it's now or a little into the future! :):) keep us updated of you test again won't you! Xxx 

• Let me know sh3 once you've done your digital!

• Oh I've already got 2 children,but I didn't know I had pcos till the other year and last year when I had another internal scan because I was pregnant they noticed a few more cysts,although we really want a baby,I already have 2 children,a boy and a girl so I have to be thankful for that xx good luck ladies 

• I'm sure it will happen again for you but like you say you've already had 2 little miracles to be thankful for x

• image :):)

• Congratulations!!!

• What day after ovulation do women usually get implantation bleeding going on? x

• Thanks hun!! Erm I guess it can vary tbh hun I had it about 8 days after ovulation I think..have you been getting it? Any updates xx 

• I had spotting in discharge yesterday morning but nothing since,so it cud be af just a little slow starting ,I tested today and nwhat I've x