Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

whats going on with my body? :(

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now. It hasn't been easy as my periods have always been irregular. I hadn't gotten my period for four months prior to one I started 5 days ago. This time is different though. It started off really light, only noticeable when I wiped for about 3 days. It then got heavier with clots for the past 2 days. At first I thought "Oh great my period..." Then I thought maybe it was implantation bleeding because it was so light. But now I wonder if it could have been a chemical pregnancy? Or is it just a light period? Id feel cramps and like I was laying on something while on my tummy. I've also taken home tests the last one being more than a month ago and they were negative. I definitely plan on going to the doctor this week, but I'm just hoping someone has been through something similar and has any idea what's going on in the meantime as Im getting worried?