Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 7

Replies

• Options

The cramps are getting more intense now but seem to be on just one side. They are never like this so far before due. Usually only the day before. As soon as cramps hit with me then its literally a matter of hours before she shows. Body being cruel me thinks 

• Options

This wait is pure torture.

• Options

Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to say how helpful it is reading everyones comments and how supportive you are to each other, it's really lovy. I am very new to TTC and am picking up lots of information from reading this! 

Im currently on CD70 and i have downloaded fertility friend as a few of you have suggested using it. Am just looking forward to AF now so I can start from the beginning. 

• Options

Welcome :) we try and keep each other sane!! 🙊 

• Options

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well. 

Fingers crossed for you all for bfps, sounding promising! I'm a bit behind you on CD15. 

Have you had cramps like this before butterfly? 

I'be had a fair bit of EWCM today I think, I'm so new to this I feel a bit lost. 

I did a OPK, do you think this looks positive?image

x

• Options

Almost Loz. 

So do you think that because my cervix is hard that is a bad sign??

• Options

Not this far ahead of Af I haven't :( my body throws me curveballs since my miscarriage in July. 

Miley I don't think you can tell from CP. Everyone is different some peoples cervix don't go high until 6 weeks in. I only checked mine when I didn't know I was pregnant but my cervix was quite hard and low.... only checked because thought had left the tampon in.. after my IB 🙊 Wouldn't have even thought of checking otherwise.  

• Options

Hey so I have still got 9 days until af is due. i was just having a feel of my cervix (I've never felt it before) anyway it is soft a bit high i think and has a little dip When I pulled my fingers out sorry for tmi but there was a bit of blood on my finger I never Weber bleed mid cycle could it be implantation bleeding  can it be from touching my cervix I've disrupted it making it bleed 😂 I have no idea xx

• Options

I just want to know if this bean is for keeps.

I'd love to start looking to the future but the past is stuck in my head and won't let me feel excited at all. My cervix literally just changed yesterday from the day before from soft to really hard, never noticed it that hard before so it soft of got me wondering what it meant.

• Options

I feel exactly the same but i come on every 6 weeks so longer to wait!! Good luck xx

• Options

New thread, we chat too much ha! AF arrived for me, 14 days after o, decided to buy a basal thermometer going to start temping. Butterfly I will be asking lots of questions 😉

• Options

Feel like what youngly married.

Sorry this wasn't your month Sarah, fingers crossed for next cycle xx

• Options

Feeling differences in lower belly but been trying for over 6 months so cling to any hope

• Options

Thanks miley! Just ordered myself a thermometer, will see how that goes. Good luck for you too x

• Options

Ohh OK. 

• Options

So af has well and truly hit... cramps woke me up and bam she's here!!! 

I had such a good feeling about this month and all the signs were there but not this time!

I really hope she stays away for you ladies!! ❤

• Options

My temp has dropped so tomorrow she will be here for sure :( 

• Options

Cramps have stopped for now though! So annoying! Feb was my due date so feeling a bit low... will have to make a concerted effort this month as in March I will be away on business during my fertile window! So annoying. Why couldn't t it have been during my 2ww? 😡

• Options

I'm bleeding and in extreme pain 😭

• Options

:( sorry to hear that Miley x