Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 7

Replies

• I'm so sorry Miley :(

• I'm sorry miley ❤ xxx

• I've not really had time to process it yet, I do the school run for my friends 2 kids and get them ready for school so now waiting for the bus home it's hitting me. Took some paracetamol and the pain has gone at least.

• Cramping just stepped up a notch and I think I saw a tiny bit of blood last toilet trip. Feeling sad, but relieved to have an answer. 

I want to get some ovulation strips, is there a recommended brand that isn't too exxy? I was just going to get something cheep off eBay. 

• I just use poundland ones Bast and they've been fine.

Bleeding is really light, only really when I wipe now and it's orange red.

Usually af is really heavy to start so this is very unusual for me, because of the pain this morning I know that's it but you'd think I'd be heavy bleeding.

• I wouldn't say you're out just get bast, a little bleeding or spotting is common so don't count yourself out unless af arrives.

• I'm so sorry Miley😢

And im sorry to all of the ladies who thought this was your month and af is showing up. She's starting for me today too. Well, actually yesterday I had a brownish tint to my cm...I don't count that as CD 1, right? Today she's also not not totally full blown, but it's dark brown already to start. There was a little bit of dark brown in my underwear when I woke up and then light brown when I wiped. I think today would be CD 1 then for me...

• Morning ladies, 

Sorry to hear its not been some of your months :(

So I need some advice please. I got a postive opk 13 days ago but I never had much of a temp rise at all so just assumed I didn't ovulate. The last the 2 and a half days I have had spotting but it's been black/brown and stringy. Nothing like I've seen before. It stopped last night and I thought I would do a test this morning. As I've had a really long cycle I've been doing test every months just check I'm not pregnant. This is what showed up this morning. Would you class this as a postive? 

• I would get very excited over that. Give it a few days and test again. HcG will double in 48 hrs. 

• Yes I would.

• Keep us updated SL, we need a bfp this month to keep the moral up. Just started bleeding a few days after my bfp so I need something to cheer up up and stay postive. Wishing up all the luck available.

• Hi everyone, we're sorry to interrupt your chat, but we're putting together some articles about IVF and we were hoping, if any of you might have had any experience with IVF, won't you come and tell us about it on this thread please? Thank you. 

• SL I'd definitely classify that as positive! Congratulations! As Bast said, test again the day after tomorrow and the line should get darker. 

Ignore my previous message by the way about AF not being here in full force...she wasn't this morning, but definitely is now! Thank goodness I've been using my Lavender essential oils to help with the cramps, they ease the pain a ton. 

• I'm so sorry all of our AFs have arrived, can I also say how weird it I said that we were all due on at the same time! We can all help each other get through the next month, ready for more positives x

• Looks like there will be a lot of Valentine's Day baby makin'!! ;)

• Ah ladies what a crap month for us! 😔

I'd take that as a positive SL congratulations hun ❤

As Sarah said we can all help each other 😊 it is really weird that we are all on at the same time! Bring on next ov! We can do this ladies ❤

BTW this af is horrid! She's being rather evil with cramps and back ache 🙁 

My sister has had an ectopic pregnancy bless her! A rather crap start to the new year for her! X

• God I feel like s**t.

What do you do with the lavender oil Curly?

• Oh how awful Danielle, did they remove anything? I'm not really sure what happens when someone has an ectopic x

• Ah Danielle, I'm so sorry about your sister! X

• Ah Danielle am so sorry. Really hope they have managed to sort it with the injection and haven't had to operate :( how awful. 

Am patiently waiting for AF to show her face tomorrow. Not had any cramps today but can feel little niggles starting again... am sure it won't be long now