Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 7

Replies

• Thanks girls... so far no operation is needed... her bloods have come back at less than half of what the hormone was and they are are pretty happy with the progression... she has bloods again in 2 days! They seem quite laid back about it so I'm assuming everything is going according to plan! 

Butterfly I really hope she doesn't show her face! Got everything crossed for you ❤

• Ah that's good news then. At least it's happened early enough and it should make its way out without any damage :(

• Yeah that's what we are hoping... fingers crossed... we are waiting to see if she can come home... bless her ❤

• Wow, Danielle...how scary for her. I'm so glad that it sounds as though she won't have to have surgery of any sort. 

Miley- I am an essential oil nut and use them for everything! I put a couple of drops in some coconut oil and rub on my abdomen and it eases the cramps. 

• Well I had spotting all day but now I'm really heavy and lots of clots so that's it 😭

I'm glad surgery isn't looking likely at this stage for your sister, although still a very sad time.

I might try that Curly thanks.

• Oh miley I'm sending you hugs hun ❤❤❤

It is really sad I'm just glad she's going to be okay, it will take a while but she has 3 of us sisters and my amazing mum to look after her ❤❤❤

I've started evening primrose oil and Angus cactus today and they have really helped with the cramps and back ache... I've also tried curlys lavender and coconut oil tonight I love it! - thanks curly xxx

• I'm thinking of trying Angus castus aswell.

Well I'm glad you're all being supportive, my sister has been a complete and utter b***h to me today about it saying it's not a real miscarriage, it's not even a baby, I don't know why you're upset about something that's common. I mean why would you say that to your sister who has been trying for a baby for nearly 3 years after her hopes have been dashed for the 2nd second time in 3 months? I'm glad you ladies understand and I'm so appreciative to have you all to talk to xxx

• Miley that really sux :(

well i I woke to a flood today so back to day 1 for me. I have a tattoo booked in for next week, I'm happy I don't have to cancel it, but I would have been thrilled if I needed to. Some ovulation strips are coming in the mail   

Im going to picture this as my body having a 'spring clean' getting ready for next month. At least I can have a drink tonight. 

• Sorry af arrived Bast.

Exciting that you have your tattoo booked, had my first tattoo in October and I love it, took me years to find something I loved enough to have it tattooed forever on my skin.

I can have a few drinks on holiday now I suppose, was getting used to not drinking.image

• Danielle I'm glad you liked it! If nothing else the smell is wonderful and it has such a calming effect. 

Miley- I'm so sorry that you aren't getting support from your sister. Sometimes unless you have gone through it yourself it can be hard to relate to. Hopefully she will come around, but if not you can vent heart out with us! We get it. Stay positive, and get excited for your holiday!!

• I got my first one only a bit before Xmas. I'm planning a half sleeve now. Just the line and shading for now, the colour will come much later, there are many hrs of work in it, happy to get the first part done at least  

that flower is beautiful!

• Morning ladies, thanks for all your replies yesterday.

Miley sorry to hear your sisters not being supportive :( I love your tattoo btw! 

I showed my partner the test but he disn't believe it as it was so faint, so he went out last night and brought a clear blue. I told him I thought it was too early to show up but I did this morning and it showed this ... 

Were both very excited but also feels very unreal. 

Thank you for all your advice and help. :) 

• Congratulations x

CD1 for me.... back on the TTC train 😫

• Thanks I love it too.

Yey congratulations SL that's fab, glad to see a bfp 😀

How long were you trying?

• Morning Girls,

Ahh SL congratulations hun! How exciting!

Miley im sorry your sisters being like that, it does seem to be that people don't understand unless they have been through it! But we are here  anytime xxx

Ive woken up again full of cold this bug is horrid! :( xxx

• I've decided that I'm gonna torture the oh with the smep this month, im getting impatient ha ha! Just text him to warn him that we will be starting on Tuesday 😂

• Smep?

Whether I understood or not I wouldn't tell someone to get a grip when they are clearly upset. I think she realised she was being horrible in the end but the damage was done and I won't be telling her anything from now on.

• ive still got until the 9th until I'm due af but I fell down the stairs this morning and I'm so angry at myself thinking If I could have been pregnant I may not be now 😭

Sounds so silly I no I feel like an emotional wreck! luckily I see my counsellor today! 

😭😭😭😭

• I think like that sometimes, I don't drink in the 2nd week of 2ww and I'm cautious around my nephew who likes to jump on people and explained to him that he must not jump on ladies tummies because there could be a tiny baby in there.

• So ladies I'm 4dpo but still getting strong opks is that normal for anyone mines have usually started to fade by now ximage