Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 7

Replies

• That's a positive Babimama :) get BDing :) OV hasn't happened until they start fading 

• I'm terrible miley basically anything you can't do while pregnant I won't touch/do 

does anyone no wether you should avoid vitamin a while ttc as I no you should while pregnant? x

• Babimama have you had positives for 5 days then? I've not seen that before.

Chamilto I'm interested to know about the vitamins also as I take multi + iron, I also take the seven seas trying to conceive but obviously they are safe as that's there purpose.

• Yes miley15 today will be the 4th day of positives really confusing me a little now x 

• Vitamin A it isn't safe in pregnancy but I'm sure you will be ok before pregnancy. Also don't worry too much about having a fall, we have women who fall at all stages of pregnancy and it is very rare That anything happens. 

Miley, smep is the sperm meets egg plan where you bd every day front cd8 until pos opk then for 3 more days have 1 day off and 1 more for gl ha x

• Personally I would avoid pate and liver etc whilst  but the odd bit should be ok x

• I think my worry is before finding out will it do harm? the reason I ask is I'm on the cambridge diet and my consultant said I won't be able to do when pregnant due to the high volume of vitamins and nutrients. 

The fall worried me but tbf when I was pregnabt with Jacob I fell in a car park and he was fine after that I didn't even worry enough to get checked. im worried this time about everything and before Im even pregnant 😂 

I want to start doing ovulation tests at some point but I don't have any idea how they work x

• I'm doing smep this month too Sarah 😊 I've read really good reviews on it... I've also brought pre seed and started on Angus cactus I'm not giving my body any excuses anymore lol!

I've got my blood test on cd21 to check all my hormones etc so will uncover if I have any hormonal problems!

I know what you mean miley... but unfortunately some people have no perception of acting right in certain situations one of my sisters is like that so I don't talk to her lol! Hope you start feeling better soon ❤

• Danielle let me know how you get on with pre seed I'm considering that too!x

• Babimama can you post your chart? 

• This is it here flybutterflyfly couldn't start Tempsford from day 1 as my thermometer wasn't here yet so don't know if that makes a difference image

• From that chart it looks like OV was yesterday. Your temp has climbed today so it's 1dpo. The next 2 temps should be higher and then FF will put cross hairs in x

• It could have been Saturday but the open circles show there was some kind of inconsistency with your temps.... did you do them at different times? 

• My son was up and down a few times that night so was probably off but took it anyway didn't want to not temp 

• Those nights sorry 

• Did you enter in "sleep deprived" in the specifics section? 

• No I hadn't I'm new to the basal charting so I'm just getting the hang of it, just a little confused to be honest I'm lucky if I get two days of positives never mind 4, think I'm just going to leave it a couple of days then test again 

• If you were up and down all night then your temps would have been higher... they should only be taken after 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep...

it could have been Tuesday.... difficult to tell when they are up and down. Maybe count your self as 1-2 dpo to be on the safe side 

• Think I'll just have to wait and then see if AF appears because I have no idea what is going on this month 

• Count yourself as 1dpo as a worse case scenario.... looks like you had all bases covered anyway.