Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 7

Replies

• Options

Yeah I will do thank you flybutterflyfly 

• Options

Charts are annoying!!!! Lol

• Options

Butterfly- I agree that charts are annoying but feel so lucky to have you to decipher them for us, because I have no idea what I am looking at and would be totally lost!

Sarah and Danielle- I had never heard of the smep idea, but I'm totally on board, and so is my husband! I texted him a link about it and I got back "sounds like a plan." Haha...should be an interesting month! I stopped taking vitex for the first 5 days of my cycle because I've read that if you are usually regular it's a good idea to do that, and then will start the progesterone cream again after I ovulate.....and then I will spin around 3 times, hop on one foot, wish upon a star, and do the hokey pokey...one of those things is bound to work, right?! ;) 

• Options

Hahahaha that's hilarious! Swimming 3 times around aphrodites rock in Cyprus is meant to do the trick too!!! 

Charts are only helpful if you can temp at the same time each day.... now am working again my alarm is like clockwork! Can be a bugger and throw everything off after just one errant reading! 

Looks like this month my o day is potentially on the day I would have been due. 😢 This next couple of weeks is going to be a hard slog emotionally 😫

• Options

Ha ha curly, we should all get BFP this month shouldnt we! I just ordered fertility gel from boots, my thermometer should be on its way, with more opks and preg tests, went a bit crazy ha x

• Options

Babimama any chance you could be pregnant?

• Options

Hi miley15 I'm hoping that I am but I would be to early to take a pregnancy test because my last AF was the 17th of January but I have been making sure I have been DTD a lot lol 

• Options

I'd do a cheap preg test as ovaltion tests can detect pregnancy and 5 days of postives is not something I've seen. I would just do a hpt to rule it out just in case your af wasn't a true af.

• Options

When are you due AF babimama?x

• Options

Not due AF until the 13th so still a while to go x

• Options

Babimama, I would definitely hold off doing a test, it's way too early! xx

• Options

From your chart and that positive opk it looks like you were building up to OV and now you are 2dpo or so... ff should put cross hairs in for you soon x

• Options

A proper positive is when the test line is darker than the control line and that's what it looked like yesterday :) 

• Options

Flybutterflyfly this was Tuesdays opk that's the strongest I've had image

• Options

Ahhhhhh coupled with your temps, it was Tuesday or Wednesday then. So you are 2-3 dpo. 

• Options

Hi All,

I am fairly new to this site, and new to this feed.

I stopped Cerelle on 27 December, AF arrived on 20 January and stopped yesterday (13 days on AF!!!)

Now the fun part begins... the baby making! We are TTC 1st time.

As my AF was so long, and I have only had one AF so I don't know where my cycle is, and I have no idea when I might ovulate.

Any ideas?

Also I want so start using OPK's, but I have no idea where/what to buy, or how to use them!

Can anyone give me some advice?

Baby dust to all!

xxxx

• Options

The first day of your period is classed as day 1.... so depending on your cycle length you may actually be ovulation already. I bought cheap OpKs from Amazon or you could use the clear blue digital ones... once you know how long your cycles are then you will know when to start using them for ovulation, but in the meantime keep doing the deed just in case. Length of bleeding doesn't affect the OV process at all

• Options

This 2WW is killing me!! Im now 11 dpo having symptons, boobs kill, funny little tweaks in my stomach constantly, shattered and felt a bit quesy this morning ... but periods not due until 7th! do you think its too early for me to test??

• Options

Girls a little advice, af has now completely stopped? I was only on for 2 days, ive never had a 2 day period, do you think its anything to worry about? xxx

• Options

Myah i would wait until af is due to test but frer you can test from 6 days before shes due xx