Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Showing signs but 2 negative tests

I'm showing signs of pregnancy but ive had two negative pregnancy tests, I'm only a day late but haven't had any pains or any of my usual monthly signs, help anyone

Replies

• you need to wait till your missed period it's too early to get a positive test i am pregnant and i know it takes time your just testing way to early. Give it time to test again. or get your blood test done to check is there is a positive test good luck

• If you are "late" and still getting BfN then it may be because you ovulated later than you thought. The point between ov and period never changes so if you ovulate later your period will arrive later. Leave a few more days and test again. Good luck

• Having same problem. I'm 3 weeks late. At 7 days late I tested had 2 negative tests but plenty of symptoms. Bloating, no period, irritability , food taste different, I think I want certain foods then try them and don't want them at all, started feeling sick every time I ride in a vehicle and I had preeclampsia with last pregnancy so need to know as soon as possible to try to prevent it from happening again.

I feel like something is going on but the tests said otherwise. But I didn't test in the morning did it at night and it might have been too early too tell. Should I test again?

• you have to wait till after your missed period and you don't get food craving right away the only signs you'll get so far is sore boob's and weight gain tiredness eating more then normal.  Also throwing up in the morning. also test in the morning don't test at night usually you don't get a positive test trust me I've take two at night and both negative then 2 on the morning positive. Plus you might be testing way to give it till after the day your suppose to have your period.  I've meant of time and now I'm pregnant and due in 4 months. Good luck

2 uin

• Thanks for the advice. Family was rushing me so I took it at night but I've been worried it was inaccurate every since. I took that bleach pregnancy test and according to what it says is a positive result it was positive so I just have to confirm it with a normal test. 

• congratulations but go to your obgyn and also set up an appointment for an ultra sound ur might help you to see if your pregnant or if anything is in there there.