Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Helping a friend of need

hello ladies I was wondering if you could help me I had my period on the Thursday 26th January and I accidently had sex and he cumed in me on the Friday 27th January I was on my secound I had sex 

Saturday all day I have sex 

Sunday none

Monday had sex

Tuesday had sex

Wednesday day off 

Thursday had sex 

Friday day off Saturday day off sunday day off having sex

Then my  Tuesday I had sex Wednesday none

Thursday none 

Friday none 

Is there any possibility that she could be pregnant or be come pregnant please help me 

Replies

• Butterfly, this sounds like the same story you have posted before and for yourself not a friend. 

as I and other people have told you, you need to research how to conceive and your cycles. If you aren't trying to become pregnant then you should use contraception. If you are, as we have said before, you need to research and track ovulation. You ovulate 2 weeks before your period is due and are fertile in the days leading up to it, so yes you could become pregnant.

without being rude, maybe listen to the advice you are being given instead of posting the same questions all of the time.... the answers are still going to be the same. 

• I meant to come on my period yesterday and today no period what do i do

• If you're late and tests are negative it may be because you ovulated later... the point between ov and period never changes so unless you know for sure when you ovulated you won't trully know when you're due